DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

I think that tells you the truth, but she could be fishing for publicity. It's hard not to be cynical about Hollywood and the entertainment industry with how they scheme.

Considering hers was a counter-suit after he sued her for $3 million dollars after he got fired for groping her, I'm inclined to believe her side of things.

<{Joewithit}>

I'm having a Mandela Effect moment big time right now.

Where are you @Agent Mulder's Hair ? You need to make a thread about this!

It's Donald Trump's time traveling that's screwing around with everything and changing everything, giving us mandela effects. It's ok though I came prepared bud

alYDTOr.gif

<{danawhoah}>

@Lethal what's going on here??

Jesus, Jackie Chan's "mind blown" emoji is gone too!?
We lost a lot lol. The serra one was always posted with a custom url.

Blame CHL for using Photobucket and not Imgur haha :p

We lost a lot lol. The serra one was always posted with a custom url.

Blame CHL for using Photobucket and not Imgur haha :p

Are you sure about that? I'm quite certain I've posted the Serra one myself and it was just on the MMA tab. When you say "custom URL" I don't even know what that means.

I think that tells you the truth, but she could be fishing for publicity. It's hard not to be cynical about Hollywood and the entertainment industry with how they scheme.
Publicity how? The guy sued her. She didn't make any big deal about it when it happened. One of her reps told the radio station management what happened and they fired the DJ and they awhile later he sues her. Her countersuit was for the $1. It's not like she started this case for $1.oo outta nowhere.

This is likely a publicity stunt. Why would you let a dude grab your ass and just stand there and not move? Also, note that the guy is doing the devil horns sign with his left hand to give those in the know a clue that this is just another faked publicity stunt.

Also, just a possibility she's likely a man.

This is likely a publicity stunt. Why would you let a dude grab your ass and just stand there and not move? Also, note that the guy is doing the devil horns sign with his left hand to give those in the know a clue that this is just another faked publicity stunt.

Also, just a possibility she's likely a man.

Flat earther in a flat ass thread!!

Nice!!

Is the world really flat as Taylor's ass?

Back