DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

Apparently this dumbass DJ forwarded snippets of a tape recording of a convo he had with his manager that day that the incident happened, but when the judge asked for the entire conversation from the tape this idiot said he lost the other bits and pieces. He spilled coffee on his macbook, broke his IPad, lost all his data on his Iphone all within 48 hours lol. Fuck outta here.

If he was going to get himself fired for grabbing an ass it should have been someone like JLO or Nicki Manaj. Cmon man.

Apparently this dumbass DJ forwarded snippets of a tape recording of a convo he had with his manager that day that the incident happened, but when the judge asked for the entire conversation from the tape this idiot said he lost the other bits and pieces. He spilled coffee on his macbook, broke his IPad, lost all his data on his Iphone all within 48 hours lol. Fuck outta here.

If he was going to get himself fired for grabbing an ass it should have been someone like JLO or Nicki Manaj. Cmon man.
Crazy bad luck in such a short time

lawyer =THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!
Angry+Man+%286%29.jpg

the dj is not at fault...she is just being a sjw feminist snowflake.

Lol that guy looks like he would lick a toilet seat in a women's room.
One of the most legitimate reasons for keeping transgenders out of women's bathrooms I've heard so far. Guy can't even lick a toilet seat in a ladies room and be sure that some dude wasn't sitting on it instead anymore. :cool:

T. Swift with that sponge bob booty...get the hell out of here with that. One of the most overhyped, talentless artists in recent memory.

Her voice isn't that great and is limited, she can't dance, and her guitar skills are just a little over novice at best. Most of this is forgivable, but it's her victimhood mentality that bothers me more than anything.

EDIT: In no way am I saying that sexual harassment/assault is ok...I just don't like this chick.

T Swift is a goddess and even though her ass is a bit bony, I'd still eat it 3 times a day for the rest of my life.

At first I thought Mighty Mouse finally did something remotely interesting.

I know a couple of people, and one of them, the male, grabbed the females ass at a party. They didn't know each other too well at the time but they are now married.

So maybe this guy was trying to get married
Underrated post.

{<redford}

Very creepy, Mueller could also be a Pedo dido!

someone grabbed her ass? damn he's a good shot.

Back