DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
'HE GRABBED ONTO MY BARE A** CHEEK'
Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’ and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum in sexual assault trial
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4216376/taylor-swift-groping-bare-bum-trial-david-mueller-dj/#comments

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

This photo is at the centre of the court case in which Taylor Swift accuses David Mueller of ‘groping’ her

“Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there,” Swift recalled

MUSIC superstar Taylor Swift told a jury of her shock as she realised her “bare a** cheek” was being groped during a photo shoot ahead of a gig in the United States.

Swift, 27, said there was no doubt in her mind the “drunk” radio personality she was being photographed with ahead of a Denver concert in 2013 reached under her skirt and fondled her buttocks.

So she wasn't wearing any knickers?<Oku01>

That's a very long and weirdly specific name for a DJ. :cool:

Thought this meant Demetrious Johnson.
His PPV numbers would have skyrocketed

A great man once said:

"If you're a superstar, they let you do it. You can even grab them by the pussy."

When I grow up, I want to be a superstar so I can grab them by the pussy or buns.

'HE GRABBED ONTO MY BARE A** CHEEK'
Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’ and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum in sexual assault trial
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4216376/taylor-swift-groping-bare-bum-trial-david-mueller-dj/#comments

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

This photo is at the centre of the court case in which Taylor Swift accuses David Mueller of ‘groping’ her

“Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there,” Swift recalled

So she wasn't wearing any knickers?<Oku01>

wassup mah knicka???

Lol that guy looks like he would lick a toilet seat in a women's room.
yeah, i see some chest hair there

Risking it all over pancakes. There's plenty of diners around, dude should learn self-control. That keg confirms.

Was there any detailed discussion about what kind of undies she had on where he could easily lift and grab the bare ass cheek?

He does indeed look very guilty. Probably got away with it with many others.

Was there any detailed discussion about what kind of undies she had on where he could easily lift and grab the bare ass cheek?

He does indeed look very guilty. Probably got away with it with many others.

She could not be wearing one at all.

Maybe the DJ he is actually grabbing a dress on an ironing board?
8425f29610f63996cc127ca6e8b13055--bridal-shower-gifts-ironing-boards.jpg

08-iron-westex-laundry-solutions.jpg

Okay now lets talk about Taylor Swift's panties!!!

There is something off with that picture. T's right leg, dress and hip appear photo shopped or touched up...

Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum

And she just stood there smiling.

The Judge already dismissed his lawsuit against Taylor.

Haters Gonna Hate

finger.jpg tssmd.gif

Back