DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

Apparently this dumbass DJ forwarded snippets of a tape recording of a convo he had with his manager that day that the incident happened, but when the judge asked for the entire conversation from the tape this idiot said he lost the other bits and pieces. He spilled coffee on his macbook, broke his IPad, lost all his data on his Iphone all within 48 hours lol. Fuck outta here.

If he was going to get himself fired for grabbing an ass it should have been someone like JLO or Nicki Manaj. Cmon man.
Serious... how did he not miss and end up grabbing her shoulder or calf or something?

2q3dtp1.jpg

2c728ac7fed4cbdbd6d338f535a510f0.jpg

Did she forget her ass at home or something? <{clintugh}>

<{you!}> YES THEY MADE THIS A GIF

That's all I got from this thread

My fav gif of all time

T Swift is a goddess and even though her ass is a bit bony, I'd still eat it 3 times a day for the rest of my life.
I hope you have other goddess's and Swift is among the lower rungs of goddess's in your collection.

She looks like she's checking his oil too:

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

Is there any High-res version of that photo?

'HE GRABBED ONTO MY BARE A** CHEEK'
Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’ and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum in sexual assault trial
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4216376/taylor-swift-groping-bare-bum-trial-david-mueller-dj/#comments

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

This photo is at the centre of the court case in which Taylor Swift accuses David Mueller of ‘groping’ her

“Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there,” Swift recalled

So she wasn't wearing any knickers?<Oku01>

I bet she is BORING as HELL in the sack.

Weird case:

- that pic is the only evidence
- her bodyguard did nothing
- she did nothing about it at the time except saying that she tried to scoot away
- she's suing for a symbolic $1
- bitch got no ass
I think that tells you the truth, but she could be fishing for publicity. It's hard not to be cynical about Hollywood and the entertainment industry with how they scheme.

I think that tells you the truth, but she could be fishing for publicity. It's hard not to be cynical about Hollywood and the entertainment industry with how they scheme.

That flatty cound be in to politics

I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. There's easier and cheaper (legal fees are expensive) ways to get attention that don't involve destroying someone's reputation. The guy looks like a creep and he's a fucking nobody. If the roles were reversed and it was some nobody girl suing a rich and famous man I'd be maybe a little more skeptical. But in this case I think it's probably just a case of some douchebag thinking he could cop a feel on someone famous just for shits and giggles and it blew up in his face big time.

As they say:

Edit: @Lethal we're missing the "good fuck him" Matt Serra emoji too???

<DCrying>

I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt. There's easier and cheaper (legal fees are expensive) ways to get attention that don't involve destroying someone's reputation. The guy looks like a creep and he's a fucking nobody. If the roles were reversed and it was some nobody girl suing a rich and famous man I'd be maybe a little more skeptical. But in this case I think it's probably just a case of some douchebag thinking he could cop a feel on someone famous just for shits and giggles and it blew up in his face big time.

As they say:

Edit: @Lethal we're missing the "good fuck him" Matt Serra emoji too???

<DCrying>
We actually never had that one lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back