DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

She's totally doing a polite Heisman on him too.

Based on the photo, I call that BS. His hands are not up her ass in that pic. She's conniving.

I think the feces on his finger tip that touched swifts rectum briefly after he palmed her butt cheek will be the damning DNA evidence ,shit will hit the fan when the lab results are brought into court.

Did she just sit there and take it or did she call him out right then and there?

'HE GRABBED ONTO MY BARE A** CHEEK'
Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’ and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum in sexual assault trial
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4216376/taylor-swift-groping-bare-bum-trial-david-mueller-dj/#comments

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

This photo is at the centre of the court case in which Taylor Swift accuses David Mueller of ‘groping’ her

“Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there,” Swift recalled

So she wasn't wearing any knickers?<Oku01>

She doesn't have an ass to grab.

Theres plenty better asses to go after, but shooters shoot

He may lose the trial, but no hover hand for this guy lol

'HE GRABBED ONTO MY BARE A** CHEEK'
Taylor Swift tells court radio DJ David Mueller ‘lifted her skirt’ and ‘definitely grabbed’ her bum in sexual assault trial
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4216376/taylor-swift-groping-bare-bum-trial-david-mueller-dj/#comments

nintchdbpict0003444118753.jpg

This photo is at the centre of the court case in which Taylor Swift accuses David Mueller of ‘groping’ her

“Right as the moment came for us to pose for the photo, he took his hand and put it up my dress and grabbed onto my ass cheek, and no matter how much I scooted over it was still there,” Swift recalled

So she wasn't wearing any knickers?<Oku01>
Did the dj pricked himself? Taylor seemed jagged and pointy. Even her infamous cameltoe.

Weird case:

- that pic is the only evidence
- her bodyguard did nothing
- she did nothing about it at the time except saying that she tried to scoot away
- she's suing for a symbolic $1
- bitch got no ass

I bet she fucks like a mannequin but still wood.

Also, regarding her bare ass and wearing underwear or not, most chicks don't even own full panties. If he grabbed her bare ass, means she probably had on some thongs. Thongs are the new normal.

He probably thought he had his hand on her back.

Bodyguard says he saw it and did nothing? WTF? That's like an open invitation to beat the absolute shit out of the DJ.

Back