DJ lifted taylor Swifts dress and grope her bare buttocks!

I guess it's okay for someone to grab her ass because it's not aesthetically pleasing to some of you.

Some of y'all are disgusting human beings.

White Knight Level: Ser Jorah Mormont <Ellaria01>

Hahaha nice replies you guys delivered.

<{1-12}>

The picture in the Op they are saying as evidence that DJ Meuler grab the back of Taylor looks really weird.

I wonder what is this all about.

1059334_o.gif

I know a couple of people, and one of them, the male, grabbed the females ass at a party. They didn't know each other too well at the time but they are now married.

So maybe this guy was trying to get married

Lol that guy looks like he would lick a toilet seat in a women's room.

Thought this meant Demetrious Johnson.
His PPV numbers would have skyrocketed

I call BS, there's nothing there to grab.

Risking it all over pancakes. There's plenty of diners around, dude should learn self-control. That keg confirms.

He probably thought he had his hand on her back.

Gold up and down this thread.

Weird case:

- that pic is the only evidence
- her bodyguard did nothing
- she did nothing about it at the time except saying that she tried to scoot away
- she's suing for a symbolic $1
- bitch got no ass
She's suing him because her rep reported it to his boss and he was fired and sued her. She's suing for $1 to prove she's not out for money.

All these comments about "she has no ass" are ridiculous. Guy thought he was being all "cool" by grabbing ass in the photo. When posing for a photo with somebody you don't know you ask them first if they can touch you and you'd go for the small of the back or around the waste not the ass - where his hand is.

I'm more interested in the logistics of this whole thing, ie what type of undergarment was/wasn't she wearing.

magnifying-glass-smiley.jpe

Back