Disturbing trend in US: more young girls are being admitted in hospitals for self harm

They have no societal anchor anymore providing them a unified template to build upon. Men for the most part still view themselves ultimately as providers, protectors and eventual husbands and we move within those outlines to varying degrees. Women used to by and large view themselves as nurtures, mothers and wives. Those are no longer truly fashionable and career woman is simply too vague.

Liberalism. In countries with no cultural marxism where people have racial or ethnic pride snd God (religion) or higher purpose driving them this is not an issue.

Literally all self destruction in the west is the result of Godless people with no identity and real purpose. Communist china godless people have hihher purpose to their teibe and culture and master morality type thinking. Arab countries give value to people. Colombia has tribalism and catholicism.

It lile leftists are most likely to suicide. Anthony bourdai and all these other like Aviccii (rip) this is a liberal epidemic.

Please stop posting here. Just walk away and forget you ever heard of sherdog.

They have no societal anchor anymore providing them a unified template to build upon. Men for the most part still view themselves ultimately as providers, protectors and eventual husbands and we move within those outlines to varying degrees. Women used to by and large view themselves as nurtures, mothers and wives. Those are no longer truly fashionable and career woman is simply too vague.
This is a terrible post. You have no fucking idea how women view themselves. I'm sorry you're unlovable, but you shouldn't let that make you a sexist asshole.

What view?

Belief in traditional gender roles. Only 2 genders.

Women are women

Men are men

No trans and no other gender crap.

This comment. I am sure he will soon get into that and talk more of traditional roles.

1) All muslims believe in these roles. From Israel to tunisia to morocco to turkey "left wing" oppsition parties are still pro gender roles and nationalism etc and pro islam except maybe a small radical left party in Turkey.

2) Evangelicals, Eastern orthodox, orthodox jews, hindus, many buddhits, believe this.

3) It dominates asia and africa and latin america and eastern europe. Yeah Russia for exaplr has many women in work force but women still viewed in more traditional role and women want to be led and not wear pants and want to be mothers and feminine. In the west you celebrate obesity and "fat pride" and transexuals and women being superior to men you guys bend gender roles far more than like poland or israel or even spain. And those are more '1st world semi western countries'.

The cool thig is all the muslim immigrants you want to let in are like @nostradumbass or more hardcore. And may not even want women to work.
Come on, we all know what it is. There's a reason women "attempt" suicide 2-4 times more often than men, yet men actually kill themselves 3-4 times more than women. Women want the attention. This push for women to sleep around, stay single and focus on career and flings instead of having a family has had a negative effect on their overall happiness for a good 40-50 years now. A shallow existence is not good for anyone. I'd be willing to bet that a majority of these self-harm cases and suicide attempts are within a few months of a breakup.

Probably because of all the toxic male patriarchy

(A) Women are less effective because they are more likely to use nonviolent means like overdosing (which is a lot harder to do than most people realizing - on sleeping pills for instance your body will just reject them and regurgitate) while men use violent methods like gunshots

(B) Men are having way more premartial sex and "sleeping around" and engaging in "shallow existence" to a greater extent than previous years. So why doesn't that increase in the same way for men?

(C) If you're "willing to bet that a majority of these self-harm cases and suicide attempts are within a few months of a breakup," then isn't it the fault of the men for breaking up with the woman? And not the fault of women not wanting to settle down, and instead wanting to sleep around?

Personally, I think your bet is stupid and based on sexist suppositions. My bet would be on these cases being more common with women who have disparately fewer sexual partners because they are not traditionally considered attractive. I've always maintained that being born an ugly woman has to be a fate worse than death.
Ah shit, one of these sectioned out responses that I actually have to give a long response to.

(A) Yes, that's correct. It's something they know is very unlikely to actually kill them.

(B) It doesn't affect men the same way. The science is pretty clear how men are wired when it comes to window of fertility and the sheer number of sperm as opposed to eggs for women. Men can have 500 kids and keep having them into their 60s, so the idea of "nesting" isn't the same. Men have violent tendencies more outwardly, in the form of murders or mass killings etc, based on specifically not having enough sexual opportunities.

(C) Yeah, it's a little bit of both. It was probably not a stable relationship with a decent guy to start with, so of course the guy should have been less of a sleaze, and the women probably shouldn't have had the arrogance to think she was going to change him.

I'm not sure about the ugly woman thing. Just walk into a walmart and you'll see some absolute disasters in there with multiple kids, so somebody will fuck you even if you're hideous. It's similar to how impoverished societies value obesity because it's a sign of prosperity, whereas developed societies value thin/fit because it's a sign of discipline where food is in abundance. Women by nature have more sexual opportunity, so the discipline or selective nature of having relatively few sexual partners is of higher value than one who just jumps on every guy who's willing. Fight it all you want, but men and women are not the same in what they value or their nature.

women-marry-men-hoping-they-will-change-men-marry-women-hoping-they-will-not-so-each-is-inevitably-disappointed6.jpg

Your post was sexist hogwash. Go clean your room.

What's your non-sexist explanation for women harming themselves and having failed suicide attempts significantly more often than men?

Belief in traditional gender roles. Only 2 genders.

Women are women

Men are men

No trans and no other gender crap.

This comment. I am sure he will soon get into that and talk more of traditional roles.

1) All muslims believe in these roles. From Israel to tunisia to morocco to turkey "left wing" oppsition parties are still pro gender roles and nationalism etc and pro islam except maybe a small radical left party in Turkey.

2) Evangelicals, Eastern orthodox, orthodox jews, hindus, many buddhits, believe this.

3) It dominates asia and africa and latin america and eastern europe. Yeah Russia for exaplr has many women in work force but women still viewed in more traditional role and women want to be led and not wear pants and want to be mothers and feminine. In the west you celebrate obesity and "fat pride" and transexuals and women being superior to men you guys bend gender roles far more than like poland or israel or even spain. And those are more '1st world semi western countries'.

The cool thig is all the muslim immigrants you want to let in are like @nostradumbass or more hardcore. And may not even want women to work.
Ok, but I don't agree with any of that crap. I don't care what those people think, except I need to know so I can try to influence them, and get them to accept the superiority of Western culture and thought. Conservative ideology is on its way out, it just doesn't know it yet.

Ah shit, one of these sectioned out responses that I actually have to give a long response to.

(A) Yes, that's correct. It's something they know is very unlikely to actually kill them.

(B) It doesn't affect men the same way. The science is pretty clear how men are wired when it comes to window of fertility and the sheer number of sperm as opposed to eggs for women. Men can have 500 kids and keep having them into their 60s, so the idea of "nesting" isn't the same. Men have violent tendencies more outwardly, in the form of murders or mass killings etc, based on specifically not having enough sexual opportunities.

(C) Yeah, it's a little bit of both. It was probably not a stable relationship with a decent guy to start with, so of course the guy should have been less of a sleaze, and the women probably shouldn't have had the arrogance to think she was going to change him.

I'm not sure about the ugly woman thing. Just walk into a walmart and you'll see some absolute disasters in there with multiple kids, so somebody will fuck you even if you're hideous. It's similar to how impoverished societies value obesity because it's a sign of prosperity, whereas developed societies value thin/fit because it's a sign of discipline where food is in abundance. Women by nature have more sexual opportunity, so the discipline or selective nature of having relatively few sexual partners is of higher value than one who just jumps on every guy who's willing. Fight it all you want, but men and women are not the same in what they value or their nature.

women-marry-men-hoping-they-will-change-men-marry-women-hoping-they-will-not-so-each-is-inevitably-disappointed6.jpg

What's your non-sexist explanation for women harming themselves and having failed suicide attempts significantly more often than men?
Testosterone.

Are we really the group to figure out what's going on in the minds of young girls?

Here in the war room we solve all the worlds problems.

Please stop posting here. Just walk away and forget you ever heard of sherdog.

Its the truth. Man People have more purpose in life and belief in higher ideology and peoplehood than most people in the west (except muslims, indians, religious jews, and evangelicals) who live in the west. You guys promote a soulless empty ideology which has its days numbered and is demographically limited by a population that doesnt reproduce enough and wont die for their cause.

I care about people so i spread truth to help them.

All these celebs people worship who kill themselves also are all the same. They value materialism and progressive ideology but have no other thing driving them. The drug addict musicians are proof to of empty people with no purpose.
Ok, but I don't agree with any of that crap. I don't care what those people think, except I need to know so I can try to influence them, and get them to accept the superiority of Western culture and thought. Conservative ideology is on its way out, it just doesn't know it yet.

Thats fine but it isnt on its way out outside the western world. Yes more places have women working but a lot of places in the islamic world etc was more progressive in the past than before. I also think personally the west will collapse and the US fracture or the trumpians hold power forever somehow.

The birthrate of right wingers and the influence of religion is huge and favors those who reproduce more and have some higher ideology that promotes their views. So those are two huge advantages the global right has.

Keep in mind globally the right winh is not as dumb as the American right wing. With climate denialism and promoting unregulated capitalism. This varied by country but America is done next level capitalist worship.

Easy to answer it's all the same problems with everything else, liberalism it ruins everything duh.. stupid shertards
It's a disease and can't be stopped
<seedat><36>

See the President of the United States, and which party is in control of both the House and Senate for proof of this...

Back