Crime Disney sues DeSantis

All the usual consumers of biased media cant even get the story straight.
The only change The Manlet Meatball made was getting rid of the Reedy Creek board and stuffing it with people who donate money to him. He did it thinking, one the dumb rubes will actually think he made some big changes and stuck it to Disney and 2 use the dudes that donate to him, to fuck with Disney if they did not swear their allegiance to the Manlet Meatball and bow down to his every whim.
We still have dumb fucks talking about Disney getting some special deal when the deal in place has probably save me like 5 figures in property taxes over the years.
If I was Disney, I would say we are forming a committee to explore to leave Florida, and pull a Bezos and have governors stroking you to get you to move there.
Agree. The threat of losing all those tourist dollars would probably have DeSantis and the legislature singing a different tune.

Never heard a chud even try to explain why the special district arrangement is bad or give any compelling reason to tear it up other than Disney voicing disapproval of Meatball’s latest cultural crusade and hurting his feelings. If that’s their sole impetus for crafting policy (it is) that seems…I dunno…really fucking stupid?

I saw @foxnewsfan trying to claim Disney is "biting the hand that feeds"

<Dany07>

Never heard a chud even try to explain why the special district arrangement is bad or give any compelling reason to tear it up other than Disney voicing disapproval of Meatball’s latest cultural crusade and hurting his feelings. If that’s their sole impetus for crafting policy (it is) that seems…I dunno…really fucking stupid?
It is because they don't know, and have been trained to rally by the media they consume without even fucking understanding the story.
I have pointed out multiple times in these Manlet Meatball and Disney threads, the deal save 2 counties 100's of millions of property taxes on those two counties residents.
There is a reason White Boots Ron, never changed the tax portion of the special district, because it would have been a massive political loser. Sorry about that 40% increase in your property taxes because Disney was asking questions about the bill I passed.
Ron Desantis " I can let someone question my decisions, so enjoy your massive property tax increase. Plus I know it will play well Iowa, but already screwed up my campaign by trying to be Trump, which was a massive mistake, my donors are fleeing, and every elected Florida GOP member are giving their support to Trump, but hey I really triggered the state of Florida's largest employer which does not count the countless other jobs, that are there because of the amusement parks. Now go buy my book."
Even die hard conservatives in those two counties who are not brainwashed robots are going like what the fuck, Ron.

Money rules everything and literally no one, government, nor corporation cares about either of you

Thing is that a corporation is optional, the State isn't.

People can choose not to watch Disney shit, they can't choose not to be ruled by a State which has the monopoly of violence, so the State should be held to a higher standard.

Last edited:
That sounds a lot like what Biden has done since day 1 with the energy industry. You and I can bitch about it or disagree with it but that's about it. Ultimately Disney bit the hand that fed them and now they are getting reigned in. I guess if the people of Florida want Disney to be in charge, they can vote for someone else next time?

The private sector funds the State, not the other way around.

GTFO with your commie BS.

Of course you won’t hear anything about it because there is no stance. Zero points to make other then a company said something they don’t agree with.

They are more the. Happy to shit in free speech as long as they don’t agree with it.

Should be a slam dunk case, especially with all the remarks on the record from Desantis stating exactly why they were fucking with specifically Disney
If only everything Iddy Biddy Ronnie Meatballs does wasn't just a show for political points. He should have known the golden rule:
good-fellas-henry-hill.gif

That is politics in America. After law makers make changes it can take awhile to see if the law will stand or not as it works its way through the courts.

No they are not. It’s always packed out there. They even had the balls to make you pay to get to the front of the line for a ride. Rise of the Resistance a Star Wars ride always has a 2 hour wait and they charge 30 bucks to get a lightning pass. That is 120 per family of 4 to ride. They still print money. You should see all the building of short term rental communities near Disney. It’s crazy
Imagine bragging about how much money Disney is making, while simultaneously arguing that they need to be given special tax exemptions that save them MILLIONS each year. Next thing you know you will be complaining about "muh billionairess not paying their fair share", while simultaneously pushing the "build back better bill" that cut taxes to millionaires and billionaires across the country.

Imagine bragging about how much money Disney is making, while simultaneously arguing that they need to be given special tax exemptions that save them MILLIONS each year. Next thing you know you will be complaining about "muh billionairess not paying their fair share", while simultaneously pushing the "build back better bill" that cut taxes to millionaires and billionaires across the country.
The current set up has saved me 5 figures in property taxes so yeah I will brag about it.
It was also a comment to the go woke go broke bullshit people say about Disney. Disney is busier than ever. People in my area rely on them so I don't cheer for people to lose their job. Imagine if Disney got sick of his bullshit and decided to move. It would bury two counties, all because The Manlet Meatball cant handle someone questioning his decision.
Also I don't appreciate the governor being petty with the largest employee in my state. Also my business had made a ton of money due to Disney.
Look up Four Corners, and see how many new subdivisions are there. A true leader instead of a dude who GOP members have been saying anonymously is a massive dick, would have met with Disney, and said, I explained by position and then move on. Manlet Meatball thought this move was going to win him the Iowa primary and it now cost him his Presidential run. He should not bother with having the Florida Legislation change the law, to let him stay Governor while running for President. His run is now a waste of time, Disney will embarrass him in court, and any debate he has will be thrown in his face. He should have keep the smarter version of Trump that won him fame, now his whale donors are fleeing because they are saying if I wanted to donate to Trump, I would have done that instead of giving money to you. The fall from grace has been fun to watch.
YOu still never answered my question, what exactly do you think Ron did to Disney? Once you figure that out, you will realize as much as I do, how much this is theater and a hook up to his donors.

Courts doing some real heavy lifting lately.

All these replies are funny.. Nobody has an unbiased take but everyone thinks theirs is..

US Politics is great.

I'm 100% down for Disney and Desantis to beat the shit out of each other.

If I were running Disney I'd be publicly fielding offers for what states would subsidize a new park the way sports teams do with stadiums or amazon did with their headquarters. I'd publicly launch an exploritory committee to study the issue of leaving.

I also think it would be fun if they sued him and his lackies personally in addition to suing the state.

I'd also make generous donations to any republican who would denounce him.

But I don't think Disney is even looking for a fight. They just seem to want to be left alone.

All these replies are funny.. Nobody has an unbiased take but everyone thinks theirs is..

US Politics is great.

I genuinely believe that most people right or left dislike both parties (meatball and disney not political parties in this case) or certain behaviors of either. It would be great if they could both lose somehow, but that doesn't mean that anyone doesn't have someone they'd prefer to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back