Dismemberment: Covington Threatens Woodley, Exposes Fighters Blocking Him on Twitter

Would you block Colby on Twitter if you were a UFC fighter?

• Total voters
This guy who snitched to the cops over a fuckin boomerang really crying about people blocking his neanderthal ass on twitter now??
{<jordan}

Colby Covington on Tyron Woodley: “I’m gonna rip both his arms off and mount them on my wall next to the belt”

Top-three UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington isn’t exactly the most conventional fighter on the roster.

The rising UFC star posted a screenshot on Twitter to show that he has been blocked by Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and Tyron Woodley.

According to Covington, ‘the chaos sensation is sweeping the world’.

Covington then promised to rip Woodley’s arms off and mount them on his wall, next to his future UFC welterweight title.

The 29-year-old is on a five-fight win streak and recently beat two-time title challenger Demian Maia via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 119. That’s when Covington, a former NCAA Division I wrestler, called Brazil a ‘dump’ in front of Maia’s home crowd at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.

Covington catapulted to No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings and is campaigning for a title shot against Woodley.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...n-blocked-tyron-woodley-fabricio-werdum-fight

Colby having a hissy fit.

Attention whoring.

Nothing new.

This guy who snitched to the cops over a fuckin boomerang really crying about people blocking his neanderthal ass on twitter now??
{<jordan}

Exactly. Lol

Also, the outspoken racist is mad when good people don't wanna hear his shit. Lololol what a fucktard.

Throwing shit at people is kinda puss, too. How does Colby know Werdum wouldn't have called the cops if Colby beat him up?

At the end of the day, assault is illegal. Its a sign that grown people are too triggered to actually use their words and solve a problem, or just ignore people with a difference of opinion so they lash out.

Colby has a DUI, fleeing the police, AND assault charge where he started the altercation on his record as an adult btw

I don't do any social media and never will because I think it's for kids and/or idiots.
But if i did, I would block annoying little pricks, who are only tough on the interwebs and run away in real life ( like Colby) too.

That's rich coming from the guy who went crying to other men (the police) after Werdum bitchslapped him with a boomerang.

If an MMA fighter blocks someone on any social media site, they're a pussy.

Why? Why deal with trolls? And why is nobody else who blocks someone on a social media pussy, why stop at MMA fighters?

When you're listening to a bad radio station, you change it. When you're being bombarded with nonsense by a cunt, you block them. What's the issue?

Ohhhh - I get it - as a public persona, you have to allow exposure to everyone and take it "like a man".

Fuck outta here.

Lol @ the wanna be alpha nerds calling someone a pussy or sensitive etc for blocking someone on twitter.

More like removing annoying/obnoxious content from your social media so you can scroll through your notifications/timeline without being well...annoyed.

<seedat>
this is a good point. I don't do any social media so my previous comment was not well thought out.

Throwing shit at people is kinda puss, too. How does Colby know Werdum wouldn't have called the cops if Colby beat him up?

At the end of the day, assault is illegal. Its a sign that grown people are too triggered to actually use their words and solve a problem, or just ignore people with a difference of opinion so they lash out.

Werdum isnt a bitch.

Colby acts like a tough guy (and to an extent he obviously is, he's a MMA fighter) but he runs his mouth off about Werdums home, his family and friends but expects no retaliation from him? If you talk shit like that be prepared to fight, and Werdum responded not much different than a lot of guys would. Go to a bar and say racist shit loud enough for people to hear it, you'll probably get your ass kicked.

This guy is such a dbag. Nothing wrong with a dbag with a certain charm, but this guy is just irritating.

Werdum isnt a bitch.

Colby acts like a tough guy (and to an extent he obviously is, he's a MMA fighter) but he runs his mouth off about Werdums home, his family and friends but expects no retaliation from him? If you talk shit like that be prepared to fight, and Werdum responded not much different than a lot of guys would. Go to a bar and say racist shit loud enough for people to hear it, you'll probably get your ass kicked.
Why? because someone got triggered and feels entitled to control over your opinion.

I may be in a minority but I like Colby.

We need more characters like him plus he is a great fighter which no-one can deny.
Shertards dont understand this. They say they want to just see the fights yet dont realize characters like this help the sport. This is not a team sport. You need fighters to stand out from each other.

Lol at "the chaos sensation."

Dude is just annoying as fuck.
Anyone who blocks him is right. No need to see his lame ass twitters.

of course I would...who enjoys listening to someone who they know is constantly talking shit just for attention that they don't even deserve?

Looking forward to him getting tooled by a top guy so that we can move on from his already tired shtick.

I wish UFC would go back to merit-based matchmaking instead of lazily relying on fighter self-promotion via over-the-top shit talk.

Colby Covington on Tyron Woodley: “I’m gonna rip both his arms off and mount them on my wall next to the belt”

Top-three UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington isn’t exactly the most conventional fighter on the roster.

The rising UFC star posted a screenshot on Twitter to show that he has been blocked by Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and Tyron Woodley.

According to Covington, ‘the chaos sensation is sweeping the world’.

Covington then promised to rip Woodley’s arms off and mount them on his wall, next to his future UFC welterweight title.

The 29-year-old is on a five-fight win streak and recently beat two-time title challenger Demian Maia via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 119. That’s when Covington, a former NCAA Division I wrestler, called Brazil a ‘dump’ in front of Maia’s home crowd at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.

Covington catapulted to No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings and is campaigning for a title shot against Woodley.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...n-blocked-tyron-woodley-fabricio-werdum-fight

Meant "sweeping" literally.

He'll be a janitor soon. Sorry, a custodial engineer.

Back