Dismemberment: Covington Threatens Woodley, Exposes Fighters Blocking Him on Twitter

Would you block Colby on Twitter if you were a UFC fighter?

• Total voters
Blocking an attention-whore is the best way of dealing with them.

Who said I care? I just made a statement.
I think WallyBear was referring to Convington making an issue of what other fighters were doing with their Twitter accounts... could be wrong, but don’t think it was a statement about you.

Colby seems to have a knack for getting under people's skin... and also calling the cops when things don't go his way.

Anyone supporting this clown is essentially saying they want MMA to be dictated by promotion and not performance.

I'm sick of guys doing more on twitter than they do in the cage and being rewarded for it. How does an attention starved douchebag like this have any fans at all?

Nope, I'm too witty for this dumbfuck...which isn't too witty...

Why do you say there feelings are easily hurt? I can probably understand why you would say Woodley, but not the other two.
Werdum gets offended over everything. He's one of the biggest babies in MMA. He just has the most loyal fanbase that don't care what he does because he is never in the wrong in their eyes. He's always the defending victim in his eyes.

He and his fans are delusional.

I would block Colby and the crap he says

Werdum gets offended over everything. He's one of the biggest babies in MMA. He just has the most loyal fanbase that don't care what he does because he is never in the wrong in their eyes. He's always the defending victim in his eyes.

He and his fans are delusional.

The only two incidents I can think of is Tony and Colby. Are there more?

The only two incidents I can think of is Tony and Colby. Are there more?
Tony, Colby, Tarverdyan.

He starts shit with a bunch of guys half his size. It's so cowardly. He's such a goof. I'll always root for whoever is against him.

If I were a UFC Fighter I wouldn't use twitter so blocking people or not blocking them would never be an issue.

Tony, Colby, Tarverdyan.

He starts shit with a bunch of guys half his size. It's so cowardly. He's such a goof. I'll always root for whoever is against him.

Are you implying he's scared to fight someone bigger, lol? He's been in the ring with some killers...big mofos. The guys you listed are A-list asshats.

Are you implying he's scared to fight someone bigger, lol? He's been in the ring with some killers...big mofos. The guys you listed are A-list asshats.
Werdum is an A-list asshat.

If I were a UFC Fighter I wouldn't use twitter so blocking people or not blocking them would never be an issue.

Why wouldn't you? It's one of the easiest ways to increase your fanbase.. and more fans = more $$

Social media is a great place to make money

Back