Dismemberment: Covington Threatens Woodley, Exposes Fighters Blocking Him on Twitter

Would you block Colby on Twitter if you were a UFC fighter?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Colby Covington on Tyron Woodley: “I’m gonna rip both his arms off and mount them on my wall next to the belt”

Top-three UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington isn’t exactly the most conventional fighter on the roster.

The rising UFC star posted a screenshot on Twitter to show that he has been blocked by Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and Tyron Woodley.

According to Covington, ‘the chaos sensation is sweeping the world’.

Covington then promised to rip Woodley’s arms off and mount them on his wall, next to his future UFC welterweight title.

The 29-year-old is on a five-fight win streak and recently beat two-time title challenger Demian Maia via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 119. That’s when Covington, a former NCAA Division I wrestler, called Brazil a ‘dump’ in front of Maia’s home crowd at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.

Covington catapulted to No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings and is campaigning for a title shot against Woodley.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...n-blocked-tyron-woodley-fabricio-werdum-fight

If an MMA fighter blocks someone on any social media site, they're a pussy.

I would block him from the organization

Three guys who have their feelings easily hurt block him on Twitter and all of a sudden "the chaos sensation is sweeping the world".

lol. Delusional as fuck.

Woodley would completely embarass him in a fight.

giphy.gif

Colby is a bum version of Woodley with no power, let's see how he deals with Thompson first, i'd say he gets embarassed, Demian outstruck him pretty badly

Colby is a bum version of Woodley with no power, let's see how he deals with Thompson first, i'd say he gets embarassed, Demian outstruck him pretty badly
Is Colby scheduled to fight Thompson?

Lol @ the wanna be alpha nerds calling someone a pussy or sensitive etc for blocking someone on twitter.

More like removing annoying/obnoxious content from your social media so you can scroll through your notifications/timeline without being well...annoyed.

<seedat>

It's all very Kardashian.

I understand the premis, these fighters have seen how McGregor has catapulted into stardom by talking and putting the media work in, just how McGregor studied Mayweather.

Thing that they don't always comprehend is that putting on exciting fights/shows at the end of all the talk is what elevates you over the top.

Cody can talk as much shit and create as much drama as he wants outside the cage, unless he starts to produce proper product inside the octagon, nobody gives a fuck.

Block this guy on Sherdog also. He's an annoying bum bitch...

Who said I care? I just made a statement.

Sorry, it wasn't intended to be directed only at you, it was more like an overall statement.
Making more than two thoughts about such a topic is a waste of time and this is already my second post in this thread lol

Shame on me.

I may be in a minority but I like Colby.

We need more characters like him plus he is a great fighter which no-one can deny.

At least Colby pushes forward. T-Wood often goes 3 rounds without doing anything and complains about a close decision.

I can easily see Colby swarming Woodley, maybe losing the first 2 rounds, and winning via decision because he tired Woodley out.

That, of course, is assuming he doesn't get KTFO in the first round.

If I was a UFC fighter I think I'd really enjoy all the social media bullshit. Get some feuds going. Plant some seeds. Share some maymays.

Have some fun ffs, it's not real life :cool:

Imagine taking yourself so seriously that nonsense like this obliterates your butthole:

Colby Covington on Tyron Woodley: “I’m gonna rip both his arms off and mount them on my wall next to the belt”

Top-three UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington isn’t exactly the most conventional fighter on the roster.

The rising UFC star posted a screenshot on Twitter to show that he has been blocked by Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and Tyron Woodley.

According to Covington, ‘the chaos sensation is sweeping the world’.

Covington then promised to rip Woodley’s arms off and mount them on his wall, next to his future UFC welterweight title.

The 29-year-old is on a five-fight win streak and recently beat two-time title challenger Demian Maia via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 119. That’s when Covington, a former NCAA Division I wrestler, called Brazil a ‘dump’ in front of Maia’s home crowd at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.

Covington catapulted to No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings and is campaigning for a title shot against Woodley.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...n-blocked-tyron-woodley-fabricio-werdum-fight

Colby can say what he wants, but from what we've all seen it all stops if the person actually wants to fight him.

Back