Dismemberment: Covington Threatens Woodley, Exposes Fighters Blocking Him on Twitter

Would you block Colby on Twitter if you were a UFC fighter?

• Total voters
Three guys who have their feelings easily hurt block him on Twitter and all of a sudden "the chaos sensation is sweeping the world".

lol. Delusional as fuck.

Why do you say there feelings are easily hurt? I can probably understand why you would say Woodley, but not the other two.

If an MMA fighter blocks someone on any social media site, they're a pussy.
This is because what? Two ways to look at it.
What's the block feature for then?
Why ignore someone when you can just stop getting their messages?

Woodley is such a little baby. Good fighter, but unAlpha.

Fans love this stuff and it's fun engagement, what fan doesn't want to see fighters tearing into eachother online LOL it sounds ridiculous but it's all in good fun.

Isn't Werdum charged? Pretty sure he's not allowed to interact with Colby.

Who said I care? I just made a statement.
Actually you made up a statement. It's different. You did't reiterate something you heard or read as a rule or law. You stated how you feel about the action. In doing so you showed that you care.
Hope this helps.

Sweeping the world
giphy.gif

He will be forgotten in 3 years time

If I were a fighter, I wouldn't even have a Twitter account.

arguing5.jpg

Now Covington's rustled because people won't entertain his idiocy? Surprised he didn't call the police.

Big difference between scary and annoying. Colby got pieced up by short notice Maia on the feet. No one is scared of him. Anyone with good striking and good wrestling beats him easily.

Covington threatened to do great bodily harm to T-Wood, and that is against the the law. Woodley should go to the cops....oh wait, Tyron isnt a little bitch.

Colby Covington on Tyron Woodley: “I’m gonna rip both his arms off and mount them on my wall next to the belt”

Top-three UFC welterweight contender Colby Covington isn’t exactly the most conventional fighter on the roster.

The rising UFC star posted a screenshot on Twitter to show that he has been blocked by Werdum, Rafael dos Anjos, and Tyron Woodley.

According to Covington, ‘the chaos sensation is sweeping the world’.

Covington then promised to rip Woodley’s arms off and mount them on his wall, next to his future UFC welterweight title.

The 29-year-old is on a five-fight win streak and recently beat two-time title challenger Demian Maia via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 119. That’s when Covington, a former NCAA Division I wrestler, called Brazil a ‘dump’ in front of Maia’s home crowd at Ginásio do Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo.

Covington catapulted to No. 3 in the official UFC welterweight rankings and is campaigning for a title shot against Woodley.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...n-blocked-tyron-woodley-fabricio-werdum-fight

the whiny baby feels secure enough in his mom's basement to start sending tweets again...
Someone knocks on the door... he runs through the backdoor to the closest police station!
crying-baby-300x252.jpg

Woodley is such a little baby. Good fighter, but unAlpha.

Fans love this stuff and it's fun engagement, what fan doesn't want to see fighters tearing into eachother online LOL it sounds ridiculous but it's all in good fun.

Running to the cops when you are being picked on for derogatory comments you made about a mans country is about as unAlpha as you can get.

Lol @ the wanna be alpha nerds calling someone a pussy or sensitive etc for blocking someone on twitter.

More like removing annoying/obnoxious content from your social media so you can scroll through your notifications/timeline without being well...annoyed.

<seedat>

not being able to scroll past trolling is what makes people sensitive pussies

The guy's so annoying, not even funny. I wouldn't block him because i always enjoy making fun of retards, but i understand people who does that. Not everyone want to see a fresh turd on his wall.

Colby got Tyrun Duckley wanting to vacate his belt just so he can avoid him

Back