Disliking a fighter for height is equivalent to hating a fighter for race.

This guy must be a troll... If Your for real, go get some of those lift shoes to give you a couple of extra inches (lots of short actors wear em). If that still doesn't help then your a midget not a short guy. Quit whining, this PC crap died in 2017.
It's still 2017. Hasn't died yet.

This guy must be a troll... If Your for real, go get some of those lift shoes to give you a couple of extra inches (lots of short actors wear em). If that still doesn't help then your a midget not a short guy. Quit whining, this PC crap died in 2017.

PC is a sign of progressiveness in a society where we learn to speak appropriately and allow people to be identified by their character and preferred pronouns rather than our own ignorance and stigmas.

False, the reality is that most large men are utilized for their muscles to do construction work and work as movers. If anyone would be in labor camps it would be them.
Large men even do labor better. Good point. And IQ is correlated with height too...

What ARE short men good for? Can't think of anything. Crawling in tight spaces? Put them in the coal mines.

I disagree with OP. To demonstrate this, OP, would you like the UFC to incorporate midget divisions?

I mean, can't you take it seriously? If not, by your own OP, you are equal to a racist, right?

GMQee.gif

It's still 2017. Hasn't died yet.
Pretty much dead....PROOF: our new president.... If PC was still alive he wouldn't be in office ..Maybe not totally dead but definitely dieing, there will always be a few cucks i guess

Last edited:
Large men even do labor better. Good point. And IQ is correlated with height too...

What ARE short men good for? Can't think of anything. Crawling in tight spaces? Put them in the coal mines.

Albert Einstein: 5'9
Martin Luther King: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Andrew Carnegie: 5'2
Woody Allen: 5'5
Beethoven: 5'3
Elton John: 5'7
Aristotle: 5'5
F. Scott Fitzgerald: 5'7
Alexander The Great: 5'6
Isaac Newton: 5'6

PC is a sign of progressiveness in a society where we learn to speak appropriately and allow people to be identified by their character and preferred pronouns rather than our own ignorance and stigmas.
lol yea, definitely a troll.

Pretty much dead....PROOF: our new president.... If PC was still alive he wouldn't be in office ..Maybe not totally dead but defiantly dieing, there will always be a few cucks i guess
No, it's because of PC he got elected. Cant be a total :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and think things will go your way 100% of the time.

I didn't vote for him.

If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

But if she said "short guys" it would be acceptable.

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.
I am with you Dana is racist! Why no midget MMA division?

MOMMAcopy.jpg

I agree. I identify you as a dick sucking :eek::eek::eek:. I cant be wrong. I'm progressive.

I disagree with OP. To demonstrate this, OP, would you like the UFC to incorporate midget divisions?

I mean, can't you take it seriously? If not, by your own OP, you are equal to a racist, right?

Although I disagree with your offensive slurs against short statured individuals I don't see why I wouldn't want them to incorporate such a division. Weight classes are great and provide the appropriate balances. We should have more weight classes in full sports like the NFL and basketball.

Okay, you go and tell a black girl "Sorry I won't date you because you're black"

Or post on Facebook "Can black girls stop messaging me?"

See how that goes friend.
What's wrong with either of those things?

Back