Disliking a fighter for height is equivalent to hating a fighter for race.

But if you had to give a specific reason, it would be culturally acceptable for someone to say "Too short" but not culturally acceptable to say "He's black".

This is a standard that exists in MMA as well and they are both clearly forms of prejudice
You don't seem to fully understand what the word prejudice means.

Albert Einstein: 5'9
Martin Luther King: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Andrew Carnegie: 5'2
Woody Allen: 5'5
Beethoven: 5'3
Elton John: 5'7
Aristotle: 5'5
F. Scott Fitzgerald: 5'7
Alexander The Great: 5'6
Isaac Newton: 5'6
Elton John

<36>

Albert Einstein: 5'9
Martin Luther King: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Andrew Carnegie: 5'2
Woody Allen: 5'5
Beethoven: 5'3
Elton John: 5'7
Aristotle: 5'5
F. Scott Fitzgerald: 5'7
Alexander The Great: 5'6
Isaac Newton: 5'6
You left one big manlet out.

Tom Cruise

PC is a sign of progressiveness in a society where we learn to speak appropriately and allow people to be identified by their character and preferred pronouns rather than our own ignorance and stigmas.

Speaking as a fan of Mighty Mouse, fuck off.

guys, look at his name and location and even avi, that guy is working a gimmick lol

7/10 ts, trolling manlets is always funny

You don't seem to fully understand what the word prejudice means.

Funny how you need to mansplain something that is universally known

Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Discriminating is an action based on prejudice. Prejudice opinions exist throughout this forum.

giphy.gif
Wtf is this shit? I could give a f*k about height or race, just be badass...

You can't identify another individual. You can identify yourself a dick sucker and there is nothing wrong that preference.

He identifies as someone who can identify another individual. Why are you denying him of his identity, you bigot?

If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

But if she said "short guys" it would be acceptable.

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.
I often tell lesbians that refusing my application to fill the position of their mate because of my gender, something I can't control, is textbook job discrimination, then I shame them for their close-mindedness and non-progressive attitudes.

What in the fuck is this home school philosophy?

Get your GED, try college.

Large men even do labor better. Good point. And IQ is correlated with height too...

What ARE short men good for? Can't think of anything. Crawling in tight spaces? Put them in the coal mines.

That correlation exists, but it's very weak, and due only to malnutrition.

Meaning, statistically shortness is linked to malnutrition which is linked to lower intelligence.
However, if a short person has reached his full natural height (and was therefore not malnourished), he is not statistically less intelligent than his taller counterparts.

Anyway, I'm short and probably more intelligent than about 97.5% of the people on Sherdog.

He identifies as someone who can identify another individual. Why are you denying him of his identity, you bigot?

Because that is literal rape, forcing someone to be something or in a position they are not.

I often tell lesbians that refusing my application to fill the position of their mate because of my gender, something I can't control, is textbook job discrimination, then I shame them for their close-mindedness and non-progressive attitudes.

I identify as a pansexual so it is hard for me to relate to that position.

My asian wife believes blacks dating other races is disgusting, she's a little racist. lol

Because that is literal rape, forcing someone to be something or in a position they are not.

Typical Eurocentric attitude. Who are you to define the definition of rape? His culture doesn't acknowledge your definition.

I don't remember any stories of hordes of chickenshit cunts lynching short guys or dragging them behind cars, but I could be mistaken. I don't have time to read every newspaper.

I know you're being glib but in several places Aborigines have been horrifically discriminated against for basically all of human history. Forced onto tiny portions of nearly unlivable land. Beaten, robbed, starved and given no rights.

I identify as a pansexual so it is hard for me to relate to that position.
The guy with an anime avatar says he's pansexual, Buzzfeed is that way.

Back