Disliking a fighter for height is equivalent to hating a fighter for race.

You're right OP you should be judged as an individual but double standards exist. You could say you don't date white guys and no one wouls say anything. Just like saying you don't date short guys. It is what it is.

So can I discriminate against all asian fighters, or can I say "all white fighters suck"?
As long as they aren't tortured it should be okay.
yes actually. I dont give a fuck what you think of white people or if you think Asians are the best. thats your opinion. this isn't north Korea. I have nothing against mm as a person. I dont know him on that level but I'm entitled to dislike him as a fighter.

Lol I can't believe nobody has mentioned this guy's username is AngryManlet.

So can I discriminate against all asian fighters, or can I say "all white fighters suck"?
As long as they aren't tortured it should be okay.

That logic would be in keeping with your gimmick. That's the answer your ideological kind gives when asked to account for anti-white racism. It's insignificant (or doesn't exist at all) unless certain historical criteria are met.

That correlation exists, but it's very weak, and due only to malnutrition.

Meaning, statistically shortness is linked to malnutrition which is linked to lower intelligence.
However, if a short person has reached his full natural height (and was therefore not malnourished), he is not statistically less intelligent than his taller counterparts.

Anyway, I'm short and probably more intelligent than about 97.5% of the people on Sherdog.
LMAO and there it is! Manlet speaks up! "T-t-trust me, I'm intelligent! H-honest!"

So cute!

If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.
You must understand that most MMA fans are not like typical sports fans. Sports fans admire athletes for their skill. Nobody thinks lesser of Gretzky and Messi because they are small.

Most MMA fans, at least those on Sherdog, are cucks. They admire big, powerful alphas who can dominate and humiliate them. I cannot even begin to comprehend it, but people here use the argument that they can beat MM (they can't) as an argument against enjoying his fights. Ali could beat Ray Robinson, but still considered him his idol. I guess Ali was not a cuck. Not that there's anything wrong with being a cuck. Well, maybe there is, but I'm not judging.

People who don't like short fighters are the ones who only likes fighters who can physically dominate them, it is not equivalent to racism, it is a sexual thing

Funny how you need to mansplain something that is universally known

Prejudice: preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Discriminating is an action based on prejudice. Prejudice opinions exist throughout this forum.
You aren't paying attention to the context of what I initially quoted here. What you wrote above can be true for many situations but not for the examples you were using.

Last edited:
If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

But if she said "short guys" it would be acceptable.

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.
Fuck off..MAGA!

My opinion is that there is nothing wrong with hating people because of their race, as long as you don't impinge on their happiness or their rights. There are big differences between the races and its unreasonable to expect that people wouldn't take note of it. But what you observe or think does not need to be expressed, or does not require one to act out on them. Everybody notices differences and we all hold race based thoughts and generalizations--isnormal.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

But if she said "short guys" it would be acceptable.

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.
You're assuming DJs gender when you wrote "his height". Please stick to gender neutral pronouns you white CIS male Nazi bigot sexist shitlord

Yeah I don't get the whole height thing either. You can shit on guys like MM, Cody, Dillashaw but their skillset is way better than most of the LHW and HW.

Angry manlet detected......

Wait....

Checks name....

Notices....

Oh shit. Confirmed ! Angry Manlet!

Good troll

remember the time short ppl were forced in slaveryn had to fight for their civil rights?

yeah, me neither

I don't remember any stories of hordes of chickenshit cunts lynching short guys or dragging them behind cars, but I could be mistaken. I don't have time to read every newspaper.

200.gif

Back