Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants

I suspect that giving people a lobotomy will reduce their propensity for committing white collar crime.

As a way of reducing such crime in society, I propose issuing lobotomies to all.

Where did i said Republicans are Saudis?
You get flustered over my making fun of liberals, and then ask me if I want to live in Saudi Arabia. Then you go on about how religious people are using a part of the brain that makes them "retarded." I'm just trying to make sense of your disjointed posts here.

You get flustered over my making fun of liberals, and then ask me if I want to live in Saudi Arabia. Then you go on about how religious people are using a part of the brain that makes them "retarded." I'm just trying to make sense of your disjointed posts here.

Im merely pointing out the extreme of religious fervor and ideological intolerance.

Im merely pointing out the extreme of religious fervor and ideological intolerance.
Do you have a response to the example of the Soviet Union's atheism and ideological intolerance?

Do you have a response to the example of the Soviet Union's atheism and ideological intolerance?

What about them? same bag of retardness when it comes to ideological intolerance. Communism is a quasi-religion.

What about them? same bag of retardness when it comes to ideological intolerance. Communism is a quasi-religion.

Hmm, maybe magnets can treat communists

Having an overstimulated part of the brain is just as bad as it being turned-off. For instance, the positive effects of psychedelics on depression and addiction come from the fact that they temporarily turn off some parts of the brain. Oliver Sacks also mentioned links between several forms of epilepsy and faith, with patients converting to a new religion several times in their lives right after epileptic seizures. People still vastly underestimate how much of our beliefs and thoughts are dictated by biochemistry and such.
The study took politically moderate subjects... So taking moderates and impairing their brain functioning makes them more sympathetic to pro-immigration....Really makes you think.

use these magnets on some of those migrants

thus killing 2 birds with one stone

Big imagination will do that. Schizophrenics' brains are also more metabolically active and consume more ATP than healthy brains.
stop making sense..... agreeing with you is making me feel all dirty lol

this is an interesting twist to all the research that shows which part of the brain imagines religious experiences

. So you think that shutting down the part of the brain responsible for threat assessment is a good thing
no, but shutting down the part of the brain responsible for irrational fear is

There is still hope for you!!
Keep+trying+then+maybe+someday+you+ll+get+to+400+_ba8e4340997d00508b24dfb58117279d.png

no, but shutting down the part of the brain responsible for irrational fear is

I guess you'd have to determine if instinctive behavior is inherently irrational and unnecessary, and thus could be safely suppressed for political reasons.

'Xenophobia' as the ruling class likes to call it these days, is common to all peoples throughout history. Likely having to do with tribal competition and incoming tribes impacting pre-existing stability and interests. So it is darwinian in a sense.

I guess you'd have to determine if instinctive behavior is inherently irrational and unnecessary, and thus could be safely suppressed for political reasons.

'Xenophobia' as the ruling class likes to call it these days, is common to all peoples throughout history. Likely having to do with tribal competition and incoming tribes impacting per-existing stability.
yeah.... but we live in different times, with almost endless amounts of information at our finger tips. so historic examples of xenophobia dont fit the world of today.

yeah.... but we live in different times, with almost endless amounts of information at our finger tips. so historic examples of xenophobia dont fit the world of today.

I don't think humans are any different today really, and group social dynamics are generally the same across the globe in this regard.

It can be 'conditioned out of people' only to a certain extent, because millions of years of evolution is always a factor.

Back