Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants

P

Pwent

So basically, I would have to shut down parts of my brain to relate to retards like luckyshot

science.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...aith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html

Yes, we know faith in god is the precursor of scientific progress.

I guess you can fix stupid
Yes by making you even more stupid appearently. To be a liberal it seems you just have to turn off "threat mode" in your brain.

That meme with the dog in the burning house saying "this is fine" makes much more sense now.

Looks like someone was doing their summer reading.

magnets_for_juggalos.png

This is scary.

In the wrong hands people could eliminate Christianity entirely. They could take someone Devout like @ripskater and mess with his mind and make him lose faith or unchristian.

I pray God takes this into account of those who are misled by brain damage via magnets.

Yes, we know faith in god is the precursor of scientific progress.

God is real though.

A God most certainly exists.

{<huh}

The genious is beyond me. Sounds like PFM.

On a more serious note, these magnets will soon be coming to all portable electronic devices near you, courtesy of Soros Corp.

Yes by making you even more stupid appearently. To be a liberal it seems you just have to turn off "threat mode" in your brain.

That meme with the dog in the burning house saying "this is fine" makes much more sense now.
Awww
Don't be triggered homie
Life is too short
To be pissed at everything

Ps
Get some magnets

believing in God means youre using more of your brain sooooo..........

Big imagination will do that. Schizophrenics' brains are also more metabolically active and consume more ATP than healthy brains.

Last edited:
The God Squad seems really nervous lately.

Back