Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants

This is scary.

In the wrong hands people could eliminate Christianity entirely. They could take someone Devout like @ripskater and mess with his mind and make him lose faith or unchristian.

I pray God takes this into account of those who are misled by brain damage via magnets.
Are you trolling or are you serious?

Are you trolling or are you serious?

You don't see how this is dangerous?

In some communist countries they outlawed or out law religion and persecute it.

If there was a way for people who hate religion to destroy it I am sure they would.

We now have science saying that messing with people's minds with magnets will make them lose faith in God and more open to mass immigration.

If there was a way for people who hate religion to destroy it I am sure they would.

We now have science saying that messing with people's minds with magnets will make them lose faith in God and more open to mass immigration.
Do yourself a favor and read the article and stop commenting on titles. If you were truly a Christian you wouldn't be affected. If you were a believer for self-serving, self-preservation reasons you would be affected.

So the belief in God is motivated by (or at least linked to) fear: the increased likelihood to perceive external stimuli as threats.

Not sure if I'd want to broadcast that if I was a theist.

More evidence for the hypothesis that one form of atheism is a form of autism.

They need help.

Yes, we know faith in god is the precursor of scientific progress.
Nearly every single great, scientific mind in history was religious, or at least deistic.. That includes Newton and Einstein and Francis Collins.

So the belief in God is motivated by (or at least linked to) fear: the increased likelihood to perceive external stimuli as threats.

Not sure if I'd want to broadcast that if I was a theist.

It's called "Fear of God."

Not exactly a secret or anything new.

The biggest actual open borders advocates from where I live is from Christians.. The churches are massive refugee advocates. Whenever I tune into the religious radio station in my car that's all I ever hear them talk about. The right wing gun clutching US Christians are only a section of Christianity worldwide.

We all worship money anyhow so nobody is atheist as currency their god.

This whole magnet thing is interesting as mobile handsets use magnets, but magnetism is more complex than rocket science so who knows. Makes sense for them to push it, if true, as secular society tends to worship money and self gain a lot more.

Cosmic jewish zombie day looms

we should do it to muslims

It's not a general fear of/belief in god or a general fear of immigrants they were trying to provoke and then mitigate.
They were discussing the subjects own mortality (which usually increases faith responses) and getting them to read out-group criticisms.

It's not a general fear of/belief in god or a general fear of immigrants they were trying to provoke and then mitigate.
They were discussing the subjects own mortality (which usually increases faith responses) and getting them to read out-group criticisms.
Yes but nobody reads the articles only the title. Magnets kill God.

The biggest actual open borders advocates from where I live is from Christians.. The churches are massive refugee advocates. Whenever I tune into the religious radio station in my car that's all I ever hear them talk about. The right wing gun clutching US Christians are only a section of Christianity worldwide.

Exactly

I interpret it as faith based people are scared as fuck, so this is probably a good thing.

Looks like its time to make trepanning, and lobotomies cool again, or were they never not cool?

1271211459430.jpg

Back