Diffrence between american and dutch kickboxing

Who told you ? What are their names ?
As I said, go to Amsterdam or Japan let the sparring dp the talking and you will understand what I'm saying.totally different art,you need to practice to tell the difference.

Still cannot specify Dutch who says that ? LOL

1378780156-1377407801-o.gif
Just mispelled it,there's nothing wrong about it.I can sense the level of your understanding, typical sherdogger.

Kurosaki is--if not directly taking techniques off of MT--super highly influenced by it given that his motivation for latching onto KB is driven by him shaming kyokushin by being the only one to lose in a MT vs. Kyokushin mixed match.

We'll, agree with the Kurosaki art. But Mejiro Style is pure Kyokushinkai Karate Boxing Hybrid.

As I said, go to Amsterdam or Japan let the sparring dp the talking and you will understand what I'm saying.totally different art,you need to practice to tell the difference.

Just mispelled it,there's nothing wrong about it.I can sense the level of your understanding, typical sherdogger.

Why must I go there when you can ask them and put the answers here ?

Pics or article or it didn't happen.

Show me low kicks from classical Karate styles.

Muay Thai coming into prominence within Japan has nothing to do with Karateka going to Thailand and getting beat up.

The low kicks. Because they got beat up by nak muay. They copied it like a knock-off bag.
Pics or article or it didn't happen.

Show me low kicks from classical Karate styles.

Muay Thai coming into prominence within Japan has nothing to do with Karateka going to Thailand and getting beat up.
the leg kicks are thrown differently with not as much torquing of the hip - this is because in knockdown karate the distancing is shorter - torquing your hips is a lot slower and makes it less likely that your kick will land or more likely your kick will get checked

No copying happened whatsoever, Most Muay Thai fanaticos can't accept the fact that they are beaten at their own game by a different art.

the leg kicks are thrown differently with not as much torquing of the hip - this is because in knockdown karate the distancing is shorter - torquing your hips is a lot slower and makes it less likely that your kick will land or more likely your kick will get checked
They don't really "torque" their hip in a muay thai low kick. I think it's more common in dutch kickboxing.

Back