Media Diego Sanchez Finally Reveals Insane Story With Joshua Fabia

Lads, trust me when I tell you that no homoerotic relationship with a cartel hitman can survive walking in on him mounted on top of Beelzebub flying around the bedroom, even if he insists they were just cleaning the ceiling.

You start getting paranoid and thinking about all the times you found Asmodeus in your living room and wondering if the literal personification of lust really was just summoned 'to play Call of Duty with me.'

Please dont let diego climb in mountains. Gravity is deadly bitch when you live your "jesus take the wheel" era with tier s cte.

Diego should start a witchcarft survivor podcast with Bryce Mitchell.
Hahahaha :D :D this made me laugh too much

dudv58-71c66d26-70d4-4a0d-8ab9-c125d3ff1339.jpg

Just based on this interview , Diego should never be allowed to fight again , his capacity for rational thought is long gone .
Also I give that little weirdo as much of a chance of performing witchcraft as I do carrying out a cartel hit , imagine being afraid of that little clown

- Mentions Fabia being a contract killer for the cartels
- States that Fabia was performing witchcraft and summoning demons

Did Diego say these things like he actually believed it?

Summoning demons should be illegal, imo.
I wonder how it would go in a UFC fight, nothing about it in the unified MMA rules.

Obviously, demons have a tendency to gouge eyes, mutilate groins and use orifices, so not ideal. And 12-6 Hellbows, of course.
But if they summon a leg kicking demon, it should be allowed.

"- Mentions Fabia being a contract killer for the cartels"

He has a very passionate way to do Colombian Neckties

<6>

“ex Hitman” <36>

giphy.gif

"hey joshua,

this is miguel from the sinaloa cartel.

apologies, i know it's late to be calling.

we need you to infiltrate the columbian cartel.

Using your special set of skills in yoga, get them to sign up for onlyfans, then give em the death punch.

thanks joshua.

don't forget your meeting with the producers of Narcos next week.

See You Monday "

Back