Media Diego Sanchez Finally Reveals Insane Story With Joshua Fabia

I hope we one day get to hear about Diego's witnessing of demon summoning.
Summon The Demon Real GIF - Summon The Demon Real Colgate - Discover &  Share GIFs

Quick cliff notes for those who have zero attention span....

- Diego tells story on what really happened with Fabia
- Says Fabia is a psychopath who wanted him dead
- Mentions Fabia being a contract killer for the cartels
- Couldn't just kill him like everyone wanted him too, didn't want to go to jail...
- States that Fabia was performing witchcraft and summoning demons
- Just paid him off to get rid of him for good

Isn't their a height requirement to be a cartel sicario?

Met plenty of “Fabia” types in 40 years of martial arts, at all kinds of conventions, events, festivals, etc.

Usually they all claim to be ex special forces, or ex killers, or ex underground fighters, or ex secret service, or ex adoptees of asian masters with superpowers, or some unclear kind of international men of mystery.

The vast majority are useless martial artists who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag, but they hide behind the “scary” made up backstory and the whole “lethal mystical technique” ridiculousness.

They are a joke and always followed only by a handful of delusional wimps and simpletons … what is astonishing about this case is that Diego is a pro fighter and still got fooled; clearly not a wimp, so definitely a simpleton.

Poor guy, hasn’t earned some huge sums in his fighting career and then got conned at the tail end of it.

Last edited:
The Fabia Saga was one of the funniest and entertaining dramas in UFC. Just hilarious stuff.

"Either he was gonna fuck me, or I was gonna have to fuck him."

hahahaha fuck.

After all the gay stuff that was going on, he chooses to phrase it like that hahaha.

[<dunn]
Pretty sure it bleeped out the word “kill” and not fuck

All I took from this is that Diego was the perfect mark for this guy because he’s a borderline invalid, and he still doesn’t really get what happened to him.

A contract killer for the cartels? Yeah, no.

I mean this Fabia guy is nuts for sure, but Diego sounds just as nutty. He's always been kind of nutty, but i think all the CTE made is way worse.

demons exist actually. But it's woo woo territory and I know no one wants to talk about it. Diego is a fucking nut job so I don't really believe what he's saying here though.

Does Fabia have a website, let’s all ask for guidance, lol,
Infiltrate the enemy and slay the demon

He was just some quack that manipulated a dumb cagefighter. Nothing more than thatm

Back