Media Diego Sanchez Finally Reveals Insane Story With Joshua Fabia

It is absolutely hilarious that Frank Dux type guys are still milling around the martial arts world. And that people still fall for it! CTE doesn't make you believe stuff this moronic. This is just good old fashioned stupidity

Sounds an awful lot like brain damage talking

<6>

I’m pretty sure that Fabia guy

isn’t:
A hired killer
A killer
Summoning demons

Is:
Crazy
A scumbag
After any money he can get his hands on

So yeah
You'd be surprised at the wide breadth the occultic world encompasses. Lots of people out there trying to use the Key of Solomon to enrich themselves.

Summoning demons should be illegal, imo.
It makes me so fucking mad whenever I see a fucker walking his glabrezu without a leash. Always trash people too, who couldn't even educate a gentle tanar'ri correctly.

And on-topic :
It's terribly sad, but I think that Fabia, in addition to obviously not being the terrifying hitman-sorcerer Sanchez describes (merely a basic piece of shit), probably isn't even a decent manipulator. What's striking though is Sanchez's vulnerability. He might encounter much more vicious people than that Fabia clown, and I hope that he has good people around him (who only use witchcraft in self-defense).

<6>

isn’t:
A hired killer
A killer
Summoning demons

Is:
Crazy
A scumbag

So yeah
I believe he could have been into witchcraft

...Also I give that little weirdo as much of a chance of performing witchcraft as I do carrying out a cartel hit , imagine being afraid of that little clown

Unaccomplished or small men are often intrinsically angry and therefore easier to train and convert into lawless roles that enable them to feel power or control over others.

In hoods, unaccomplished men demand "respect", and when "respect" is not achieved, they tend to violence.

In the business of creating killers, children and small men are often recruited because it is so easy to convince them to "take power over other people" by murdering them in cold blood.

Pairsonally, I think Sanchez and Labia are both clowns, but if it was revealed that Labia was a self-styled hitman who had actually shot 5 people in the back, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
As far as "cartel" is concerned, generally any group of 5 asshats can style themselves as "cartel members" of most cities in this clown world, so I wouldn't put to much credence in anyone's claim of "cartel sicario." It's almost always gibberish until you get in a gang war to decide which gang owns a town in Mexico.

Diego highlights something that's been going on since the beginning of time I'm sure, but more so the last 15-20 years: People saying they're a hitman/contract killer/cartel member, and using just that lie to extort people for money, nudes, sex, whatever. It's pretty fucking sad that there are that many gullible people out there. One of my friends in sophomore year of high school had some dude message her on social media saying that he was a CIA hitman and needed her to be his wife to make his "cover" seem legit, and that he needed nudes and to fuck her to prove that it was all legit. People seriously fall for that, and it's fucking sad and hilarious.

<6>

isn’t:
A hired killer
A killer
Summoning demons

Is:
Crazy
A scumbag

So yeah
Also clapped dem cakes… presumably

Well I'm sure glad Diego cleared everything up. Instead of homoerotic drama we now got a cartel assassin who uses witchcraft to have his way with Diego Sanchez

I'll break ranks here and say that I've never heard Diego sound this aware, intelligent or at peace. Good for him.

A story that started in the craft, became love, and ended... Lovecraftian. Demons an secret agents and all.

I'll find myself out.

That's one messy way to finish with your boyfriend
I imagine it would be messy to finish in his boyfriend too sir lol....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back