Media Sean O’Malley’s coach called Aljamain Sterling’s name to throw him off right before getting KO’d

I owe his coach an apology. Not for this one instance. But a year or so back I said sean needed to leave him, he was just a yes man, and he wouldn't reach his potential under him. I was absolutely wrong, and the 2 of them together have hit some pretty amazing heights.
I'm sure he feels better already <brucenod>

Is this real? As in he did say that but did Aljo fall for that? Ns getting tko'ed?

I know the ref told the corner to quit doing that
In the head off that fight. Yes it might pushed him over the edge without him realizing it.

Took me a while to see it. Guess I was probably blinded a bit by the kind of douche persona the 2 had going. But I grew some respect for Sean after he was in a complete dog fight with Petr Yan. And by extension I started giving Welch a more honest shake and perception and came around that he’s good with Sean and prepping him for fights.

bro don't fall for it, the majority of Sherdog hated O'Malley and thought his coach was just a hanger on. don't let these motherfuckers make you feel like "they knew", they were right there with you. the only difference is you admitted it.

If you think this is real you haven't spar or fought. That's pure coincidence or good video edit lol. There's no chance a fighter can hear an instruction and execute in a split second like he's on a remote control lol.

bro don't fall for it, the majority of Sherdog hated O'Malley and thought his coach was just a hanger on. don't let these motherfuckers make you feel like "they knew", they were right there with you. the only difference is you admitted it.
I disliked him for a while, it very likely affected my biases. Although I don't think I was completely wrong at the time when I was poking at some of then Sean's weaknesses(maybe a tad harsher than I needed to be at times about it). But i'll definitely admit when I'm wrong, and it was clear to me he was making vast improvements. Which by proxy also had to mean his coach was doing a good job. I actually find myself appreciating his thoughts more these days. Removing the fog of the bias I found myself agreeing with a lot of the ways he saw things, and statements he would make on things that weren't him just obviously trolling for lols because he's a internet dweeb like the rest of us at the end of day who will throw some troll shit in once in a while.

Good coaching. He probably does the same for UFC Apex events using ASMR instead

Back