Did GSP's stock surpass Conor McGregor's after JRE?

Definitely made me a fan. Couldn't stand watching the guy fight during his run as WW champ, but he's just such a great ambassador for the sport. Never change GSP.

Outside of the octagon, GSP as always been a better human than Connor.

In the octagon, Connor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges.

Except he finished his last fight.

Also, minus the Aldo win, Georges 2 finishes of Hughes is better than Conor's entire career.

Conor is a great fighter but he is legitimately leagues below GSP in the fight game in every aspect besides money.

we're all lucky to have been around when he has been. a truly genuine and good guy (despite what the thinks about free will LOL).

Nope, he’s always been the superior human. GSP nut huggers are superior humans to Cunner nut huggers.

What can I say. If you have not seen the latest JRE podcast yet with GSP, please check the video below.

One of the greatest MMA podcast episodes of all time. The way GSP explains his stories, motivations, fears and ambitions is so much different compared to the cocky, over the top and lately (to be honest) just annoying personality of Conor McGregor.

It is great to see something so refreshing.

GSP is brutally honest about so many things and he seems to be in a good place. Not once do you hear him talk about how much many he earned, or how rich he is, private planes and shit.

What did you guys think? I tried to add a poll, but not sure how to do it. If a mod can do it, that would be great.

It was an incredible interview

Conor's stock dropped after Mackenzie Dern became the new most irritating person in MMA.

You're an idiot. Holyfield earned >$230 million dollars from boxing.

He would've earned a lot more if he ran his mouth.

You're saying Connor would be worth even more if he was humble like Evander? That's laughably stupid.

I'd watch a Conor fight over a GSP fight any day of the week.

Call me crazy, I'm actually a fan of both

He would've earned a lot more if he ran his mouth.

You're saying Connor would be worth even more if he was humble like Evander? That's laughably stupid.
Conor would be worth more if he fought more often and won.

Kenny here. I usually don't listen to Joe Rogans podcast, because my mom says he is a male shovenist and I agree with her, but I listened because GSP is one of my favorite fighters. He is a very good example of a martial artist and he tells funny stories and is very interesting. At this point I think he beats Conor McGregor and I a m a huge Conor McGregor fan. I think he might be the best fighter of all time and HE HAS NEVER DONE STEROIDS. Unlike JON JONES

Back