Did GSP's stock surpass Conor McGregor's after JRE?

"Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges." and "Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't" are different sentences with different meanings.

They have different meanings if taken literally but obviously they weren't meant to be taken literally. If you take them non-literally then they are meant to mean the same thing, at least in my books they are. But I didn't make the original statement so can't speak to that.

But when I say "Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges.", I mean the exact same thing as when I say "Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't".

GSP personality is as well constructed as his MMA record.

He's very deliberate in the fights he picks and the way he projects himself. But it's all aimed to project something very positive and marketable.

you can give him the benefit of the doubt but without knowing someone personally it's very hard to tell if they are being sincere or not.

The statement was "Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges."

You pointing out that GSP finished bisping does not make that statement any less true. Conor goes for the kill everytime and GSP doesn't.

Gsp has one more finishes in the ufc than conor does at this point.

The only things Conor has ever been better than GSP at are talking trash and making money. GSP destroys him in any other department.

PPV Sales
Live Gate
Won two belts first
Cross promotion(boxing)
Tweeting
Not crying about ppl using PEDs with no proof
Instagram
Supporting his team mates

GSP is the GOAT.

Conor was on his way to all time greatness but his hunger for money, has sidelined everything..

Yes but will you guys stop obsessing about Conor? He’s done. The worst ufc champ of all time

I don't think either GSP nor Conor has 95 million.
Also connor headlined 5 ppv and the mayweathers card when gsp headlined the double and had the sponsor money

Knowing that gsp doesn't spend his money like a retard and connor does, i wouldn't be surprised if gsp have actually more money in his account than connor

They have different meanings if taken literally but obviously they weren't meant to be taken literally. If you take them non-literally then they are meant to mean the same thing, at least in my books they are. But I didn't make the original statement so can't speak to that.

But when I say "Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges.", I mean the exact same thing as when I say "Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't".

Let’s see Conor’s defense streak go on as long as George’s and see how that holds.

If you take the defenses out , to make it fair and only go with times they were fighting to gain the belt, George’s has zero decisions.

Gsp has one more finishes in the ufc than conor does at this point.

Conor UFC finishing percentage: 66%
Conor overall finishing percentage: 90%

GSP UFC finishing percentage: 45%
GSP overall finishing percentage: 54%

Number of finishes doesn't matter dude.

This is the only Joe Rogan podcast I've listened to the whole thing. Georges is hilarious in parts of it the best was his confessions regarding Nick Diaz

Back