Did GSP's stock surpass Conor McGregor's after JRE?

I'm like GSP at the end - "3 hours, really? Are you kidding me?"
That was over way too quick.
Any behind the scenes JRE caps of the quick training session after the cast?

Yes TS, GSP's stock just surpassed Conor's because of a motherfucking podcast!

lol is this real life?

This podcast made me like GSP a lot more

very smart guy, cute accent too
81568147.jpg

Kenny here. I usually don't listen to Joe Rogans podcast, because my mom says he is a male shovenist and I agree with her, but I listened because GSP is one of my favorite fighters. He is a very good example of a martial artist and he tells funny stories and is very interesting. At this point I think he beats Conor McGregor and I a m a huge Conor McGregor fan. I think he might be the best fighter of all time and HE HAS NEVER DONE STEROIDS. Unlike JON JONES
Hey Kenny,

I'm glad you introduce yourself in every one of your posts or else I would be confused and would really have no idea who's talking. Thank you for that.

Best regards,

Sansnom

Conor is very similar in real life. He just dresses better.

Depends what you mean by stock. Fans? I'd say Conor still has more. PPV drawing power? Probably still Conor. Likeability? GSP > Conor even before the podcast.
Lol what do you mean "probably"

There's nothing probable about it. Conor blows GSP away In drawing power

While Gsp averages 800k a PPV, Conor averages 1.3 million a PPV

Conor literally is close to doubling Gsp's PPV average

And that's a not a knock on Gsp because Gsp is the second highest drawing fighter in UFC history

It just shows how much in another universe Conor is

Also likeability is entirely subjective. Many still like Conor more.

Gsp himself says he loves Conor

Last edited:
Kenny here. I usually don't listen to Joe Rogans podcast, because my mom says he is a male shovenist and I agree with her, but I listened because GSP is one of my favorite fighters. He is a very good example of a martial artist and he tells funny stories and is very interesting. At this point I think he beats Conor McGregor and I a m a huge Conor McGregor fan. I think he might be the best fighter of all time and HE HAS NEVER DONE STEROIDS. Unlike JON JONES
The only thing that sucks more than your posts is your spelling. Shovenist is that a person who shoves others? Chauvinist is the word you are looking for loser.

Gsp's last fight was a finish?

The statement was "Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges."

You pointing out that GSP finished bisping does not make that statement any less true. Conor goes for the kill everytime and GSP doesn't.

The statement was "Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges."

You pointing out that GSP finished bisping does not make that statement any less true.

"Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges." suggests two possibilities.

Conor and Georges finish differently. This is true, and remains true for nearly all fighters and is a pointless comment.

Or Georges doesn't finish. This is not true.

LOL nobodys stock is higher than Conor's you dope.

Until Conor drags his ass on JRE...
So true.
I think Conor acts like an asshole, but I bet he would do great in a long JREA interview.
He can speak for himself quite well.
Many MMA-fans who thinks he's a deuche (like me) would probably like him a lot more after hearing a calm sit-down interview with him.

"Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges." suggests two possibilities.

Conor and Georges finish differently. This is true, and remains true for nearly all fighters and is a pointless comment.

Or Georges doesn't finish. This is not true.

Or it means that Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't. Which is true. The difference is their mindset.

Or it means that Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't.

No, it literally doesn't.

You could have said that but you were exaggerating, being ignorant and disrespectful to make a point.

Pretty crazy that a Conor JRE would sell more PPVs than the last UFC PPV event.

No, it literally doesn't.

You could have said that but you were exaggerating, being ignorant and disrespectful to make a point.

GSP clearly did play it safe and Conor clearly did not. So what's your argument?

GSP clearly did play it safe and Conor clearly did not. So what's your argument?

"Conor is able to finish opponents, unlike Georges." and "Georges plays it safe and Conor doesn't" are different sentences with different meanings.

Back