Did Anybody Give 10-8 On Round 4 in Woodley/Thomson 1?

The rematch is going to say a lot about both fighters. I predict Wonderboy will fight smarter this time and win a close but clear decision.

Woodley dropped him TWICE in that round, which no one seems to mention. I wanted Wonderboy to win but that was a clear 10-8.

Under the new rules, round 1 was a 10-8 and round 4 a 10-7.

The offense at the end of round 4 by Wonderboy is what made it a 10-8 instead of a 10-7, to me.

Round 1 - Woodley - 10/9
Round 2 - Wonderboy - 10-9
Round 3 - Wonderboy - 10-9
Round 4 - Woodley - 10-8
Round 5 - Wonderboy - 10-9

47-47 draw. Glen Trowbridge shouldn't be allowed to judge a fight. His scorecard was fucked.

Under the new rules, round 1 would have been a 10-8 based on Woodley controlling the round on top and outlanding Wonderboy 51-1, but this fight was before the changes.

I just rewatched it and I dont see it. Thompson got rocked and ended up in a submission BUT he fought through it and was on top and scoring for the last 30 seconds. I dont see a 10-8 there.

I scored the fight round 1 and 4 for Woodley and 2,3 and 5 for Thompson. He froze Woodley up in those 3 rounds and outscored him.

I agreed with the draw and thought round 4 was 10-8, but would not have been made if they had given the fight to Wonderboy.

He wasnt saved by the bell. He was in a dominate position at the end. No 10-8.
30 secounds is 10 percent of the round and stephen didn't land one hit during that time while Tyron dominated the other 90% of that round and came within inches of finishing Thompson 10-8 woodley alomg with round 1.

Rewatched it again the other day, nowhere near as glaring as I first thought.

All the same, it has to be a 10-8.

Round 1 was also a 10-8 and I also had Tyron winning Round 3 and you could even make an argument for Round 2.

Back