Devastated’ Junior dos Santos says he’s a ‘victim’ after failed USADA test

Come on dude, JDS looked Shredded prior to USADA after USADA he looked more flabby. Dude didnt pass the eye test for me and there were others like me who felt the same. Dude has a phony persona to me.

Didn't pass the eye test as in you're blind? The guy has looked the same throughout his entire run. Decent amount of muscle, basically what the average person would look like if they lifted and exercised. He has never been shredded.

Ya right. He takes a big loss, his body looks leaner and he starts winning, then he pops. I wont even believe its a diuretic until usada confirms. Cyborg tried that trick.
Cyborg's pissed hot for a diuretic, so what trick? Don't believe angry tweets from bitter fighters...I'm not exactly a fan of hers but she only took a diuretic.

Don't buy into the hype that a diuretic = masking agent. By that logic, you know what else is a masking agent? Water. If you drink shitloads of it, it will flush anything from yours system faster.

And JDS has always looked the same physically, so I don't know what you're on about. Looking leaner doesn't mean you're on PEDs if your overall weight lowers with it.

Last edited:
Second pic has bad lighting.

FotorCreated-22-696x391.jpg

Just watch his fights prior and post USADA. You can tell he was more shredder piror to USADA. I called it out and so did others. I got somewhat blasted by others saying JDS is too nice and a good guy to do that. Looks like he had many fooled.

Didn't pass the eye test as in you're blind? The guy has looked the same throughout his entire run. Decent amount of muscle, basically what the average person would look like if they lifted and exercised. He has never been shredded.

I dont mean that he is bodybuilder shredded but he was more muscled up prior to USADA. Dont tell me you still believe he is innocent and clean. LOL.

Why would JDS take Diuretics? Arn't they only good if you cut weight?

He's a HW, he doesn't even cut weight.....Im not saying he has always been natty, but Im wondering, why a HW will take Diuretics.
Heaps of OTC supplements contain diuretics. Caffeine is one. Sure, he popped for an illegal one (once it's disclosed), but there's a laundry list of products in a regular supplement shop that USADA fighters can't take because they contain small amounts of products deemed illegal. Call them stupid and ignorant, sure, but that doesn't make them cheats. Machida is a good example. He wrote down a supplement he was taking on a disclosure form that contained a banned substance. He didn't even test hot for it -- just plain stupidness on his part.

If what JDS is saying is true, and he did take a banned diuretic, and indeed the amount found was minimal and only found in one test, then I'd be inclined to believe him. But you never know.

It should be a dumb fine for trace dietetics and supplements, don't suspend em till you proved there was peds used..

Just watch his fights prior and post USADA. You can tell he was more shredder piror to USADA. I called it out and so did others. I got somewhat blasted by others saying JDS is too nice and a good guy to do that. Looks like he had many fooled.
Not only because he is a good guy but he has been vocal against doping for a long time, if he was using something he is also a hypocrite.

His case is very different because it's the first time and he already fought 3x since USADA, why only now? He's been testing for a long time and nothing, also the amount they found at his blood was ridiculous, could be some medication, just wait.

Your whole "eye test" rant is ridiculous, stupid and innacurate. He is getting old, simple as that. Isn't like Mir case that has been changing fast asf, his body is pretty much the same.

Brock was clean on his first run. It was only when he came back that he needed a little extra help due to the long layoff.
Lol you don't believe that

I have seen that list and it is massive.

I assume that with all the supplements in the world and everyone trying to gain an edge, anything is possible.

I think that supplements bought outside the USA are more susceptible to have something it shouldn't.

The rule of thumb for buying ANYTHING over the counter in the USA is, the sh*t does so little, a placebo can match it.
If it does actually work good, it goes behind the counter so they can jack up the price.

And JDS and BigBoot were talking shit about Overeem being made in a lab. GTFO cheaters

Cyborg's pissed hot for a diuretic, so what trick? Don't believe angry tweets from bitter fighters...I'm not exactly a fan of hers but she only took a diuretic.

Don't buy into the hype that a diuretic = masking agent. By that logic, you know what else is a masking agent? Water. If you drink shitloads of it, it will flush anything from yours system faster.

And JDS has always looked the same physically, so I don't know what you're on about. Looking leaner doesn't mean you're on PEDs if your overall weight lowers with it.

CYborg tested positive for Stanozolol didn't she?

Heaps of OTC supplements contain diuretics. Caffeine is one. Sure, he popped for an illegal one (once it's disclosed), but there's a laundry list of products in a regular supplement shop that USADA fighters can't take because they contain small amounts of products deemed illegal. Call them stupid and ignorant, sure, but that doesn't make them cheats. Machida is a good example. He wrote down a supplement he was taking on a disclosure form that contained a banned substance. He didn't even test hot for it -- just plain stupidness on his part.

If what JDS is saying is true, and he did take a banned diuretic, and indeed the amount found was minimal and only found in one test, then I'd be inclined to believe him. But you never know.
Machida did fail his test. 7-keto probably shouldn't be banned, or should be classed as a stimulant, and his suspension was stupidly long, but he did fail after he disclosed it.

Yes. She's failed two tests though. The first, years ago, was for stanozolol. Her positive in the UFC was for spironolactone though, which she got a retroactive TUE for.

It should be a dumb fine for trace dietetics and supplements, don't suspend em till you proved there was peds used..
That's the thing, once you pop, even for the most miniscule of traces, for any drug on the list, you've failed a test.
Machida did fail his test. 7-keto probably shouldn't be banned, or should be classed as a stimulant, and his suspension was stupidly long, but he did fail after he disclosed it.
Apologies, he did fail. I forgot about that.

But regardless, the point stands...he was honest and included a supplement he was taking on the form, which is openly available to the public in a supplement shop and isn't a scheduled drug.

Which makes you really think...if the FDA (or any government medicinal regulatory body) decides it's OK for anyone to consume, why is it a banned substance for professional athlete?

Why can Johnny, the 16 year old dude trying to get gains at the gym, be allowed to ingest this stuff as per the FDA, but it's a banned PED for professional athletes?

Which makes you think, who is regulating USADA? Isn't it an independent body? Why can an individual body make calls on what is permissible for a whole sport's athletes without consultation or a multi-sectional board to approve? This list of banned substances could be from 3 biochemists who put together the list based on what 'helps' an athlete beyond an invisible line that they created.

Not on her recent test failure. That was years ago.

Which again, I'm not defending her..she was a steroid cheat, and if I were to speculate based on her ridiculous female physique...I would assume she still is and has just managed to skirt the system thus far. Not that what I think means anything.

Back