Devastated’ Junior dos Santos says he’s a ‘victim’ after failed USADA test

LMAO! He sounds like a guy that stole something from your house, then helps you look for the item he stole.

"Oh man, I wonder where your Iphone went. Did you check the pockets in the pants you last wore?"

Or like a kid that took their parents car out, and crashed while being drunk, or in an accident.

"I don't know what happened. I just woke up, and I saw that the car was totaled. This is crazy..."

I totally forgot he popped, he shouldn't have said anything, people would've just forgotten and thought he was out with an injury.

Dead, lol. I was thinking the very same thing. Totally forgot he even popped for it.

Why would JDS take Diuretics? Arn't they only good if you cut weight?

He's a HW, he doesn't even cut weight.....Im not saying he has always been natty, but Im wondering, why a HW will take Diuretics.

All these guys are just getting framed and shocked and bamboozled all the time huh? When has a fighter ever just admitted to cheating?

Many times,off the top of my head Tim Sylvia and Brian Ortega.

He's a HW, he doesn't even cut weight.....Im not saying he has always been natty, but Im wondering, why a HW will take Diuretics.

Something to do as a masking agent?Someone can probably answer this clearly.

Cheaters never tell the truth do they? Because cheating is a lie and it is always somebody else's fault always. Most of the stuff fighters get caught with would be way to expensive to put in supplements therefore they would never be able to sell them for what they have in them. I would forgive any cheater that come forward and said yea I fucked up and I have been fucking up
since so and so date. Not this bullshit i took tainted supplements and I am a clean athlete because they are still living the lie. I can not stand a thief or a liar I am sorry

Man, Brazilians seem to be the unluckiest people.

<Oku02>
Damn, people from that country must be the only dishonest ones, right?
brock-lesnar-m.jpg

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram-teaser.jpg

<LikeReally5>

I want to believe so badly.

It broke my heart when his fight was canceled. JDS has never lost two in a row, so i was hoping for a good showing against Ngannou.

Junior, change your manager to Malki Kawa, and he will clear you up immediatelly.
Anyone noticed the update on JJ situation? Now it looks like JJ used T-bol accidentally because he got no reason to use it after clear tests, so his name needs to be cleared.
jon-jones.png

Fuckin bullshit.

All these guys are just getting framed and shocked and bamboozled all the time huh? When has a fighter ever just admitted to cheating?
Brian Ortega admitted to it, and he owned the situation. Now, no-one gives a shit, and he's earned back his reputation as a legit fighter.

That is the perfect response when you get 'SADA'd.

Andrea KGB Lee, who to this day, is totally owning the "dumb blonde" act, so we'll in fact, it may not be just an act.

wait what are we looking for here he looks like shit in all three

He looks leaner in the third, but less ripped as well.

Brian Ortega admitted to it, and he owned the situation. Now, no-one gives a shit, and he's earned back his reputation as a legit fighter.

That is the perfect response when you get 'SADA'd.
yea ortega was really a class act about it.

cant wait for him to beat cub and hopefully get a shot at the belt after that!

They can help you flush steroids out of your system

Machida and CroCop, and they got a 2 year suspension while Cyborg, Spider, Jones, Yoel got off easy.

the entire planet is contaminated. take a glass of tap water, full of birth control, SSRI, industrial run off and other endocrine disrupters

Hard to not believe JDS, but I don't know... what did he start taking recently? Things don't just magically decide to show up in your system.

USADA is a mother fucker though.
<JonesLaugh>

Back