Devastated’ Junior dos Santos says he’s a ‘victim’ after failed USADA test

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Until I got home, I thought it was a prank, I couldn’t believe it,I talked to my wife and she told me USADA had notified me. I said ‘For the love of God, it can’t be possible. What could I test positive for?’ I called up the UFC people the following day and they told me it was a diuretic. It was such a small amount of it, it couldn’t even act as a diuretic in my system. It even took me a while to urinate on the day I had to take the test, so it wasn’t acting as a diuretic that day.

But they found it and the rule is the same for everyone. Not matter how little of it they found. This certainly shows that there was a contamination. They had nothing else to do but to notify me and pull me out of the fight.

At first I was devastated,I’ve been in favor of USADA, I’ve always said how much I support it, how much I want a drugless sport, a fair sport. I’ve always been clean, so my mind is at ease. Everything is under investigation, now, but that’s another problem, because I have no idea where this came from and it’s up to me to prove my innocence and that’s kind of weird. At first I used to think ‘Why is USADA there? For cheaters or for the ones who play by the rules end up as victims?’ I’m obviously a victim of a situation that I don’t what it is.

I’m getting major support from USADA and from the UFC in my search for answers. This not knowing is absurd, it eats you up inside, it’s like tearing your soul apart. I’ve always been very vocal about all this, but now the only thing I ask myself is if USADA is there for cheaters or for innocent people who end up in this situation.”

-Junior 2 Santos

Source: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10...-after-testing-positive-for-diuretic-ufc-news

I haven't paid any attention to this case. Is anything he's saying plausible?

Hard to not believe JDS, but I don't know... what did he start taking recently? Things don't just magically decide to show up in your system.

USADA is a mother fucker though.

All these guys are just getting framed and shocked and bamboozled all the time huh? When has a fighter ever just admitted to cheating?

JDS has been using for years...just like JJ

Ya right. He takes a big loss, his body looks leaner and he starts winning, then he pops. I wont even believe its a diuretic until usada confirms. Cyborg tried that trick.

8948958330910.jpg

11r3tjn.png

"For the love of God, it can't be possible. What could I test positive for?"

lol shut the fack up and take ur suspension like a man

I think the proper government agency must act now, it’s an epidemic of tainted supplements and food circulating the world now.

Fighters for some reason seem to be especially affected!

It must be the Illuminati that wants clean and upstanding fighters to fail so we will never know the truth about the hollow earth!

I honestly believe that I was more devastated than him<Aug3><DCrying>

I totally forgot he popped, he shouldn't have said anything, people would've just forgotten and thought he was out with an injury.

i'm a great JDS fan and if there's someone i'd never expect this, was him, i'll wait before judging BUT

where there's smoke there's fire

<36>

Man, Brazilians seem to be the unluckiest people.

<Oku02>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back