Devastated’ Junior dos Santos says he’s a ‘victim’ after failed USADA test

The ONLY surprising thing here is that he didn't pass the test.....

Cmon guys.....JDS is 245 at <15% body fat....

The tests dont work well....he has probably passed the same tests on the same substances tons of time just leading up to this fight...not to mention the rest of his career....

If you think people are natty because they pass the USADA tests, youre nuts....its just really unlucky to fail a test....

1 year suspension from date of test....he'll be fighting by next summer....

of if he finds a contaminated substance to blame it on.....he'll be fighting by superbowl weekend....

anti-doping is just a dog and pony show the fertitas used to make it easier to sell the UFC.....

Think about how many times men over 200 lbs at <10% body fat passed the tests....

Hell, if brock lesnar can pass a USADA test, then the whole charade isn't worth the expense.....yet somehow he passed 6 in the lead up to UFC 200 and then failed the 7th test for post-cycle therapy......and passed all the tests for every other fight he has ever had and his 'wellness program' tests over in WWE.....

Last edited:
I've always liked JDS and wouldn't have suspected him of anything. But I fail to be surprised when anyone pops anymore. It just seems to be par for the course now.

Every single fighter is using something.

I'm starting to believe all Brazilian foods are laced with banned substances

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Pro athletes use PEDs and the testing isn't that good. The chances of getting busted are very low if you know what you're doing. And even then sometimes you get really unlucky and fail.....

Or there is a brazilian government conspiracy to chemically enhance the populace for some purpose....

whichever, i guess....

I don’t think so.

Miesha Tate explained it’s a very clear and easy process to follow. They have literature and answer questions.

These guys just want to cheat their asses off.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with u

Junior has not been judged yet.
So take your hater's argument away.
Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

you idiots are fucking hilarious. grow a fucking brain.

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

you idiots are fucking hilarious. grow a fucking brain.

See, unlike you, I already have a functioning brain, so I don't need to "grow one".
You, on the other hand, with all your hate, fried yours.

So the one in need of a brain is actually you.

A person when he dies, he doesn't know he is dead. Just everyone around him knows.
It is the same thing when the guy is a fucking idiot...
A person (like me) has to go and explain it to that person (in this case, you).

hahahaha, oh the sherbros. Doesnt everyone know how this place works? Id you dont look like roy nelson your own steriods. Everyone knows people cant have great bodies without steroids. come on guys.

Back