Demon Souls

2-1 is nothing but hordes of OP enemies. Maybe I need to be a duping :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and just level myself to high hell.

Wow the room has pickaxe ogres, fucking dogs, and some other shit

@KidBaize what am I supposed to achieve in 2-1? I talked to the filthy man. I do literally no damage to these enemies and there are too many to try and backstab/parry. I feel underleveled. Unless this game is just hard.

Wow the room has pickaxe ogres, fucking dogs, and some other shit

You just got to go slow and take out the enemies in small chunks. If you try to rush past the pick axe guys you'll get stuck with the dogs and a Warden that launches fireballs at you. I think the room with the dogs is the only area in 2-1 with the dogs. Be careful when you move beyond there to the cramped halls since there are a few pick axe enemies that will smash you when you try to walk by. The good thing is the pick axe enemies are fairly easy to kill, they just do a ton of damage.

Forgot to mention to get a good shield and turtle your way through. Easiest way to deal with the dogs, let them attack, block, and punish.

You just got to go slow and take out the enemies in small chunks. If you try to rush past the pick axe guys you'll get stuck with the dogs and a Warden that launches fireballs at you. I think the room with the dogs is the only area in 2-1 with the dogs. Be careful when you move beyond there to the cramped halls since there are a few pick axe enemies that will smash you when you try to walk by. The good thing is the pick axe enemies are fairly easy to kill, they just do a ton of damage.
Are they supposed to take 10 damage or am I supposed to put the magic jizz on my sword to fight them?

I never bothered with applying magic unless it was a boss fight. What weapon are you using that is only doing 10 damage?

My go to weapon through Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1-3 has been the trusty long sword. Great move set, reliable damage, and has a poke attack. I would spend some time killing the mining enemies since they drop weapon upgrade shards and work on leveling up a go to weapon.

Get a cheap bow too so you can target enemies a distance and pull them out of groups to thin out a hoard.

Are they supposed to take 10 damage or am I supposed to put the magic jizz on my sword to fight them?
if I remember correctly these enemys are very vulnerable to piercing damage. so just get a longsword for example and spam the r2 attack. a spear should also work very good against them

I never bothered with applying magic unless it was a boss fight. What weapon are you using that is only doing 10 damage?

My go to weapon through Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1-3 has been the trusty long sword. Great move set, reliable damage, and has a poke attack. I would spend some time killing the mining enemies since they drop weapon upgrade shards and work on leveling up a go to weapon.

Get a cheap bow too so you can target enemies a distance and pull them out of groups to thin out a hoard.
Using the bastard sword, has a decent AR

if I remember correctly these enemys are very vulnerable to piercing damage. so just get a longsword for example and spam the r2 attack. a spear should also work very good against them
Mailbreaker then?

@KidBaize what am I supposed to achieve in 2-1? I talked to the filthy man. I do literally no damage to these enemies and there are too many to try and backstab/parry. I feel underleveled. Unless this game is just hard.
I mentioned it so you can upgrade your weapon. The merchant sells hardstone and sharpstone shards so you can get to +3.

So many Demon Souls fans. Cool to read all the different experiences.

So many Demon Souls fans. Cool to read all the different experiences.

Its making me want to play it again.

I beat the Phalanx(sp?) Struggled with everything else then traded it in back when the game first came out. I didn't properly grasp Souls game until a year or so after Dark Souls 1 came out.

Mailbreaker made the area easier, unlocked the elevator, upgraded a couple weapons, now the second batch of dogs keeps stunlocking me to death because theyre fuckiNG OP in this game

Turned the handle for the waterwheel thing, no idea what to do now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back