Demon Souls

Cleared the x-1 levels and 2-shot Tower Knight once he hit the ground.

I would say all of the -1 bosses sucked but I'm sure for their time they were adequate.

Fucking Vanguard killed me in 4-1. Ditched the shield and slaughtered him though.

It's awesome seeing everything that was pulled from this game and used in the others.
On another note, why can't I upgrade my great club? Is there a shardstone specifically for blunt weapons?

It's awesome seeing everything that was pulled from this game and used in the others.
On another note, why can't I upgrade my great club? Is there a shardstone specifically for blunt weapons?
Yeah it's a special weapon. You have to progress a bit before you can upgrade it.

2-2 sucks ass hey? Can't figure out where to go, keep falling and dying

2-2 sucks ass hey? Can't figure out where to go, keep falling and dying

Are you jumping down the big mine shaft? There is a way around through the tunnels, but down the shaft is a really short trip to the boss. You just have to find the right path along the supports to make your way down. you could just check out a quick youtube vid to see the right platforms to jump to.

Get your flame resistance ready!!

I made it all the way to lava pit without finding a shortcut and died because I thought maybe I wouldn't take fire damage lmao

Are you jumping down the big mine shaft? There is a way around through the tunnels, but down the shaft is a really short trip to the boss. You just have to find the right path along the supports to make your way down. you could just check out a quick youtube vid to see the right platforms to jump to.

Get your flame resistance ready!!
Down the mine shaft killed me if we're speaking of the same one. It started with an animation that looked promising and then I died

Flamelurker down. Reminds me of 3rd phase Gascoigne. He hit hard but I just unlocked and ran and hid to heal and used magic on my weapon.

3-2 I made it to where I cut a chain and made the middle thing jerk a bit and then fell and died.

Flamelurker down. Reminds me of 3rd phase Gascoigne. He hit hard but I just unlocked and ran and hid to heal and used magic on my weapon.

3-2 I made it to where I cut a chain and made the middle thing jerk a bit and then fell and died.

After you beat the Flamelurker you can take his gem to the blacksmith at the beginning of 2-1 under the elevator and do advanced upgrades.

Demon princes down, and Old Hero. Two pretty annoying fights.

What the fuck is world tendency and how do I even read this shit

What the fuck is world tendency and how do I even read this shit

Basically every time you die in human form, the world tendency shifts towards black and enemies do more damage iirc. When it's near or full black, certain invader npcs will be available to fight and there's also these massive blobs (forget the name) that drop Colorless Demon's Souls to upgrade certain weapons.

You can shift towards white tendency by killing bosses in each world.

It's massively convoluted but I thought was an interesting mechanic they should have refined in the later games instead of getting rid of it completely.

Secret tip: Get the 4th Archstone world to black then warp to 4-1 and have fun with your new pal. <Goldie11>

Basically every time you die in human form, the world tendency shifts towards black and enemies do more damage iirc. When it's near or full black, certain invader npcs will be available to fight and there's also these massive blobs (forget the name) that drop Colorless Demon's Souls to upgrade certain weapons.

You can shift towards white tendency by killing bosses in each world.

It's massively convoluted but I thought was an interesting mechanic they should have refined in the later games instead of getting rid of it completely.

Secret tip: Get the 4th Archstone world to black then warp to 4-1 and have fun with your new pal. <Goldie11>
Watched an explanation and dude said to kill your self in the nexus after every boss fight, to perpetually be in soul form maybe?

Back