Demon Souls

This game sucks dick. Not as fun as Dark Souls or Bloodborne. Lack of checkpoints or shortcuts really makes dying tedious. And I can't go anywhere but Boleteria now and I'm sick of it already. Maybe I need more downtime after Dark Souls or something because I just can't get into this.

You have to kill the first boss before you can level up or use other archstones.

There's like 2 or 3 shortcuts in the first area alone, lol.

OKAy beat Phalanx aka ROm 0.5. Boss was a turd.

Now that the first boss is down and it opens up the other areas, it's important to note that the game was designed to clear area 1 across all worlds, then clear the next area across all worlds. If you try and tackle 1 world in it's entirety, you're going to have a hell of a time. The first world actually locks you out until you have cleared enough of the major demons from the other worlds.

Now that the first boss is down and it opens up the other areas, it's important to note that the game was designed to clear area 1 across all worlds, then clear the next area across all worlds. If you try and tackle 1 world in it's entirety, you're going to have a hell of a time. The first world actually locks you out until you have cleared enough of the major demons from the other worlds.
I can't even get across the bridge after Phalanx without a dragon killing me in one breath

And the dudes in Stoneshank or whatever take 10 damage from my bastard sword

And the squidward cunts in the jail kill me in 2 spells

Skip around the worlds, like go 1-1 to 2-1 to 3-1 etc. You're meant to explore other worlds than run through all of one and then move onto the next.

I wish I had known that on my first playthrough, it took me like 3 hours to beat the flamelurker because I was completely underleveled and had like a +2 weapon or something. and after doing that the rest of the game felt so easy

I can't even get across the bridge after Phalanx without a dragon killing me in one breath

You can go under the bridge through some tunnels. A lot easier than trying to span the bridge up top.

Ran to Tower Knight but I am sure I'm underleveled. One Reborn flashbacks with the cheap shitty adds. Wasted a lot of healing items and died anyway. Fuck this game.

Enemies give dick for souls for buying new healing items

4-1 will test your patience. Bbbbuuuutttt, if you rush the first part of 4-1 there is pretty powerful Falchion+1 that can carry you pretty far.

And it's worse than Tower Knight. I think I'm done, bruhs.

Back