Demon Souls

Went for the loot in the room with lava dogs and they killed me

so I'm at the end of Dark Souls and went out and copped Demons Souls. I don't have any hope of beating Gwyn so I've already started my playthrough of DeS.

Is the death to the first boss scripted? He one shot me through a block.

I like the combat better than the Other games already. Much faster, closer to Bloodborne.

Dude, just parry Gwyn. And yes, the first boss is pretty much scripted. If you do manage to beat him a dragon appears and kills you instantly. Its supposed to reinforce that you're supposed to die a lot in these games.

Which room? There are dogs all over that level.
The room with the big well in it
Dude, just parry Gwyn. And yes, the first boss is pretty much scripted. If you do manage to beat him a dragon appears and kills you instantly. Its supposed to reinforce that you're supposed to die a lot in these games.
check the Ds1 thread and you'll see I killed him in 3 parries

The tracking on the webs can suck my cock. I'm gonna have to go farm healing items for this shit fucking boss.

Will the world reset if I go do something else? Like venture over to 4-1?

4-1 sucks horse cocks and so does this fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I'm using the brass knuckles on the skeleton fuckheads.

This game is a shit pile.

Stand directly behind enemy.

Press r1

TOp kek no backstab

I've died more in my 5 hours playing this than in my 40 playing Dark souls

I've died more in my 5 hours playing this than in my 40 playing Dark souls

Once you get in your grove, get some armor/weapon you like you'll start dying a lot less. I played DS1-3 and Bloodborne before I finally got around to Demon's Souls and I still died a lot more than I thought I would.

Also, Blight Town is my least favorite area in all of Soulsborne.

Duped to level 60 and took out the spider, narrowly. Levels in this game mean nothing. I think I gained 30 AR upping my strength 15 levels.

Tower of LAtria is the creepiest level I've experienced and also the most bullshit with these cheap gravity deaths

Yeah the original Pinwheel.

Can't wait to hear about 3-2.

Back