#DeleteFacebook

I thought MySpace was fun. I liked how you could personalize your page and have a song. Plus I could be a dirtball on there without having to worry about offending some family member. I have Facebook, but only go on it once a week or so.

I've thought about deleting it, but it comes in handy for keep track of old friends. I do hate the whole social media paradigm shift wouldn't have happened though. I don't do twitter, Instagram, or face time though.

I remember MySpace being pretty weird. I was pretty much the only person I noticed who wasn't completely obsessed with Kevin Randleman

I remember MySpace being pretty weird. I was pretty much the only person I noticed who wasn't completely obsessed with Kevin Randleman
Randleplex mania

Also a lot of African American Nazis too. Myspace was a weird cultist website apparently

Deleted mine 4 years ago when i moved back to Canada. I had way too may ex's trying to hit me up and it was trouble.

Myspace and the forums there were the best. I had women flying in from all over. lol

I thought MySpace was fun. I liked how you could personalize your page and have a song. Plus I could be a dirtball on there without having to worry about offending some family member. I have Facebook, but only go on it once a week or so.

You missed out dude being a dirtbag and offending family members is one of the greatest joys life has to offer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back