#DeleteFacebook

Let's start with #deleteyoursherdogaccount

Last edited by a moderator:
I deleted Facebook quite a while ago.

Facebook is the only social media outlet I have. I don't have it on my phone though. Hash tagging about deleting Facebook seems kind of arbitrary though. It reminds when people brag about not having a TV, but own a computer.

Last edited:
I have to keep my facebook for my job with the Russian ministry of propaganda.

I don't have facebook. I wish we could go back in time and pretend social media never existed. I'm cool with the internet but twitter, facebook, tumblr and such are pure shit.

Got rid of it years ago. I don't give a shit about Facebook

I did for about 6 years but now I have a blank profile with an email I've never used once just for using Tinder (which I hardly use this time of year). I want nothing to do with Facebook. It's lame, it's creepy, and Zuck is an android.

I did for about 6 years but now I have a blank profile with an email I've never used once just for using Tinder (which I hardly use this time of year). I want nothing to do with Facebook. It's lame, it's creepy, and Zuck is an android.
nv7pcd9uewwy.jpg

I don't have anything to hide or that it's important for me to be kept private on Facebook as far as any personal info somewhere in my account, so I'm not caught up at all in this Facebook scandal. I know, there are greater implications in this scandal, but there are just too many other problems in my life for me to get even a little worked up about what's going on with Facebook.

Using twitter to promote not using fb is like banning big mac to eat whopper. Same difference.

I don't have facebook. I wish we could go back in time and pretend social media never existed. I'm cool with the internet but twitter, facebook, tumblr and such are pure shit.

lets all go back to myspace!

I thought MySpace was fun. I liked how you could personalize your page and have a song. Plus I could be a dirtball on there without having to worry about offending some family member. I have Facebook, but only go on it once a week or so.

I've thought about deleting it, but it comes in handy for keep track of old friends. I do hate the whole social media paradigm shift wouldn't have happened though. I don't do twitter, Instagram, or face time though.

I thought MySpace was fun. I liked how you could personalize your page and have a song. Plus I could be a dirtball on there without having to worry about offending some family member. I have Facebook, but only go on it once a week or so.

I've thought about deleting it, but it comes in handy for keep track of old friends. I do hate the whole social media paradigm shift wouldn't have happened though. I don't do twitter, Instagram, or face time though.

Never understood why Facebook won out over MySpace.

Back