DC showing off his belts

4 from the light heavyweight division, one from beating Stipe. Where did the sixth one come from?
remember Dana gave him two belts after he beat Stipe. In reality he should have gotten one belt but they didn't want to repeat the mistake they did with Conor. Cormier should have taken one old belt with him already when he came to Vegas

I can't shake this feeling of the LHW belt being made of paper.

I know I should because Jones is a cheat who hit-and-run pregnant ladies, but still, I just can't shake that off.

If you think Jones is scared of anyone you have never seen him compete one day in your life. This is a man that DC attempted to Alpha at a press conference and Jones practically tore the entire set down to beat his ass. He is alpha as it gets. Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. If you are a quitter and a coward you can take all the steroids in the world. It won’t matter.
He's scared to fight him clean.

Only the HW belt is legit, rest are paper belts. He never beat the real GOAT.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

oral-mesterolone-turinabol-powders.jpg

You think his only options were:
1) Run away
2) Engage the police in a shoot out
<5>

He was supposed to remain the scene of the accident and check on the passenger of the car he collided with, and call emergency services.
Lol "supposed to"...if I hit you with my car then I act in my own interest first and foremost. People enjoy looking down on others but the reality is that, when you fuck up, you cover your own ass.

If you think Jones is scared of anyone you have never seen him compete one day in your life. This is a man that DC attempted to Alpha at a press conference and Jones practically tore the entire set down to beat his ass. He is alpha as it gets. Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. If you are a quitter and a coward you can take all the steroids in the world. It won’t matter.
go take some steroids and when you get your first stiffy in years you'll understand the effect the drug has on your testosterone and mentality, until then shut up.

Lol "supposed to"...if I hit you with my car then I act in my own interest first and foremost. People enjoy looking down on others but the reality is that, when you fuck up, you cover your own ass.
I hope you never hit anyone with your car then, given that you apparently feel no moral or civic responsibility.

Putting that aside, what Jon did wasn't even in his own interest. He didn't "cover his ass", it's not like he got away, he just made it a hundred times worse by making it a hit-and-run. Only a complete dumbass could think that what Jon did was in any way good for him, even in a nakedly self-serving sense.

Last edited:
How much could you get for all that at the pawn shop

*In Pawn Stars voice

"At auction you can easily get 15k. But I brought in an expert who told me I shouldn't offer more than 2k for it. I do carry all the risk after all."

Why would Jones be scared of Jeff Nowitzki?

I wanted to find a photo of USADA staffs, but since they weren't available on Google, I just substituted it with nav's as he is the iconic figure of anti doping initiatives.

Last edited:
Oh shit I didn't know they got a new belt every time they defended, that's neato

Dana was quoted saying that they don't necessarily do that (when Mighty Mouse complained about not having as many belts as his defences).

Poor Mighty Mouse

mcgregor never defend any belt, so he has just 2 belts at home. ;)

*In Pawn Stars voice

"At auction you can easily get 15k. But I brought in an expert who told me I shouldn't offer more than 2k for it. I do carry all the risk after all."
Haha. That show actually pisses me off sometimes. Just for that reason.

wow makes mcgregor look like a bum with his poverty 2 belts lol.

Back