DC showing off his belts

That's the king of kings for ya. Only guys you can put ahead of his are Fedor, DJ, and GSP.

I think that he is a complete and total fucking moron outside the cage. I think inside the cage he’s the greatest fighter that ever lived.
We simply can't know that since he was using steroids.The only fight he didn't get busted for steroids in the USADA era was the OSP fight and he didn't look that impressive.

Which one is the 206.2 pound strap?
Towelie says "Fake news! Fake news!...Don't forget to bring a towel."

latest

Oh shit I didn't know they got a new belt every time they defended, that's neato
yes, unless you're Mighty Mouse... then they just didn't bother up till recently (true story)

We simply can't know that since he was using steroids.The only fight he didn't get busted for steroids in the USADA era was the OSP fight and he didn't look that impressive.

I do understand what you are saying. Trust me I hear you. I think it’s a shame because to me what I saw from him for years in that cage I never saw from anyone else. A lot of guys were taking steroids and using during that time. Including some people that were his opponents. But I get it. He has cast a huge shadow over his legacy. It’s his fault.

If you think Jones is scared of anyone you have never seen him compete one day in your life. This is a man that DC attempted to Alpha at a press conference and Jones practically tore the entire set down to beat his ass. He is alpha as it gets. Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. If you are a quitter and a coward you can take all the steroids in the world. It won’t matter.
newsEngin.21758526_Steve-Maynard.jpg

novitzkyweb7s-1-web.jpg

The Champ-Champ!!! But Mighty Mouse couldn't fit his in one picture...
Mighty Mouse didn't get an extra belt up till like his 8th defense or something.

He basically said on TV that he was bored of his kids fighting for his one belt... then they sent him another after his next defense.

Basically the UFC was telling us this is the #1 P4P most complete fighter ever... but even they didn't care enough to give him new belts after each victory, hah.

Hey, could be worse. At least they didn't snatch his belt from him while he was in the shower.

I do understand what you are saying. Trust me I hear you. I think it’s a shame because to me what I saw from him for years in that cage I never saw from anyone else. A lot of guys were taking steroids and using during that time. Including some people that were his opponents. But I get it. He has cast a huge shadow over his legacy. It’s his fault.
I know his opponents were using as well that's why i'm not one of the guys that say ''His whole career is shady because of steroids''.But the fact that he contuined to take steroids after the USADA came around has got me thinking he can't compete without them.

Oh shit I didn't know they got a new belt every time they defended, that's neato
I remember when DJ was the one guy who wasn't given a belt for defences. To this day they haven't given him all 12 belts.

I know his opponents were using as well that's why i'm not one of the guys that say ''His whole career is shady because of steroids''.But the fact that he contuined to take steroids after the USADA came around has got me thinking he can't compete without them.

That was his biggest fuck up. Not only that I think he only took them in a very short window. As in he was clean for most of his camp and then obviously did something towards the end of it. Too many bad decisions.

The Champ-Champ!!! But Mighty Mouse couldn't fit his in one picture...
Thats cuz he gets his from Mcdonalds Happy meal box, with the bums hes been fighting and dogding real competition, at this point its pointless to even bring him up.

Somebody explain me because I am confused... When you win the belt, no matter what you keep it? So if you love, your oponent does not take your belt, he just gets a new one? And when you defend, you get awarded an extra belt? Or when you defend you get a new best and the old one you keep but when you lose, that new belt that was never yours goes to your oponent?

It’s cool and all, and I would put some in a trophy case or something, but honestly what the fuck does a guy like that do with all those fucking belts? Regardless, dude deserves them...

WAR DC!!!

gettyimages-993559432.jpg

Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. If you are a quitter and a coward you can take all the steroids in the world. It won’t matter.

Okay, let me guess, taking steroids meant he was confident?

Can you honestly say DC never took a taste ↑↑↑

Proving a negative is almost impossible no matter what you’re talking about.

There is almost nothing I can honestly say about what DC has never done. I can’t honestly say that DC has never been SCUBA diving, or that he has never missed a flight, or that he’s never fantasized about Luke Rockhold...

Me honestly saying things about what DC has never done means absolutely nothing, so it proves no points.

Okay, let me guess, taking steroids meant he was confident?

In his particular era practically everybody was taking them. Now if you were going to compare him to other fighters of a past era they also were basically all taking them.. This is where people fail fucking miserably when talking shit. They have no concept of context. They just run their mouth. For example did you know that a certain Russian in pride competed in an organization that actually promoted the use of steroids? That shit is real. But people ignore it and simply are the Monday morning quarterbacks when it comes to people like Jones. They have no concept of the history of the game and what the fuck was actually going on. Do you?

Back