DC showing off his belts

Yes he knew that he hit a pregnant woman. That is exactly what happened.
Actually he did. He even came back to the scene of the crime, not to check on the pregnant woman, he came back to grab his money and drugs.

In his particular era practically everybody was taking them. Now if you were going to compare him to other fighters of a past era they also were basically all taking them.. This is where people fail fucking miserably when talking shit. They have no concept of context. They just run their mouth. For example did you know that a certain Russian in pride competed in an organization that actually promoted the use of steroids? That shit is real. But people ignore it and simply are the Monday morning quarterbacks when it comes to people like Jones. They have no concept of the history of the game and what the fuck was actually going on. Do you?

Very little. I just know Jones failed two drug tests when he came up against a certain opponent, who did not fail them. Is that too myopic?

Oh shit I didn't know they got a new belt every time they defended, that's neato

Mighty Mouse actually had to beg Dana for his rightfully earned belts. Shows the kind of respect he gets from the company.

brock.jpg

bb4c1dab330707cde77f52dbf3a4300a8dbd3f37_hq.jpg

34F1F7BC00000578-3626264-image-a-6_1465146488424.jpg

I hope you never hit anyone with your car then, given that you apparently feel no moral or civic responsibility.

Putting that aside, what Jon did wasn't even in his own interest. He didn't "cover his ass", it's not like he got away, he just made it a hundred times worse by making it a hit-and-run. Only a complete dumbass could think that what Jon did was in any way good for him, even in a nakedly self-serving sense.
Well, if he was intoxicated then he disappeared for long enough that they wouldn't be able to prove it.

I value my own security over some abstract idea of moral or civic duty. I can't help anyone from a jail cell

Back