DC showing off his belts

Oh shit I didn't know they got a new belt every time they defended, that's neato

4 from the light heavyweight division, one from beating Stipe. Where did the sixth one come from?

The Champ-Champ!!! But Mighty Mouse couldn't fit his in one picture...

4 from the light heavyweight division, one from beating Stipe. Where did the sixth one come from?
That’s the one he got on eBay I think

How much could you get for all that at the pawn shop

Maybe when Juice Jones tested positive for steroids, they gave DC the belt he deserved?

Maybe when Juice Jones tested positive for steroids, they gave DC the belt he deserved?
Makes sense I guess. Didn't know it worked like that.

Only the HW belt is legit, rest are paper belts. He never beat the real GOAT.
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Makes sense I guess. Didn't know it worked like that.
I didn't know if it worked like that either. I was talking out of my ass, but DC deserves that belt regardless.

Possible GOAT. Undefeated at HW with wins over Stipe, TRT Bigfoot, roided Barnett, roided Mir, and Nelson. And the clean LHW GOAT with wins over Rumble TWICE and Gus. And all this while being 5'10.

how can u be goat if u so scared of ur opponent u have to cheat?

If you think Jones is scared of anyone you have never seen him compete one day in your life. This is a man that DC attempted to Alpha at a press conference and Jones practically tore the entire set down to beat his ass. He is alpha as it gets. Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. If you are a quitter and a coward you can take all the steroids in the world. It won’t matter.

If you think Jones is scared of anyone you have never seen him compete one day in your life. This is a man that DC attempted to Alpha at a press conference and Jones practically tore the entire set down to beat his ass. He is alpha as it gets. Let me guess oh he took steroids that means he was scared. Yeah OK whatever man.
He hit a pregnant woman and ran away.Yeah so alpha.

Back