DC on Romero's Callout: "You Don't Fail a Class and Move Up a Grade"

A "loss" lol

Nobody takes that seriously. Most of the media had him winning that fight. It was a pretty ridiculous decision tbh
47-47 seems like the fairest decision. People acting like Yoel clearly won and was robbed are getting too excited IMO.
These are my thoughts as well, I scored that fight a draw. It was a great performance for Yoel, but I don't think it warrants a title shot in the weight class above, even if he had gotten the nod.

I love Cormier but he can’t blame the deserving card if he is willing to give Brock a shot

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but Latifi is injured, Corey anderson is fighting Glover in Germany.
Even better Romero can just face off Latifi for his 205 debut,Yoel isn't healthy at the moment himself.

Yoel does nothing better than DC.
He is able to absorb head kicks better lol

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Leave no kid behind. Doesnt matter if you pass or not. Leave no fighter behind and make UFC great again.

i knew something like this was coming.

DC has to make an excuse for ducking romero while simultaneously keeping up his 'good guy' image.

enter the politician speech.

FUCK DC, this is a fight we'd all love to see!

47-47 seems like the fairest decision. People acting like Yoel clearly won and was robbed are getting too excited IMO.

Yea, but it definitely wasn't a loss.

At best it was a win, at worst it was a draw.

I'm interested to see how Yoel does at LHW. I have my doubts.

DC vs Yoel is a really cool matchup, but it won't happen. DC probably isn't coming back down in weight any time soon. Bork is next up for him.

Yoel vs any of the too LHW's should be fun. I'm really interested to see how is gas tank is with a smaller weight cut.

DC fought a prime LHW Anthony Johnson. Twice. Yoel has nothing for him.

Ok the line has to be drawn somewhere. First he says he doesn’t want to fight Gus but will fight Shogun and now he says Romero isn’t worthy? This is all Bisping’s fault.

Although DC is right, I believe Romero would beat him.

Sure, laugh, how would Romero who is 0-2 to beat the LHW and HW champ who just KOed Stipe? It's crazy, right?

The worst fan base on Sherdog strikes again...

DC is better at everything, except flying knee's, and is bigger with better cardio.

DC would win easily.

Back