DC on Romero's Callout: "You Don't Fail a Class and Move Up a Grade"

Romero should fight the Latifi/Glover winner as a welcome to 205, bout imagine him vs Latifi two bald headed stacked stocky motherfuckers just exploding at each other(no homo)

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but Latifi is injured, Corey anderson is fighting Glover in Germany.

Romero should move to lhw but he needs to get a couple wins before he's in line for any title shot

Let's Yoel v rockhold was the 2nd lowest selling ppv of 2018, Whittaker v yoel also didn't crush the buys even with fresh colby and cm punk adding to the spectacul. DC don't want no scrubs.

DC wants an easy fight against a 0-2-1 fighter in the past 8 years. I'd say DC only wants scrubs.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/danie...l-romero-callout-light-heavyweight-title-shot

he don't want these problems

cr27L77.gif

source.gif

<DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

<GSPWoah>

HW is basically the kindergarten of MMA. Have you seen Derrick Lewis? If anything Yoel would be moving down.

Lest we forget the last time Cormier fought an OLD, explosive, olympic calibre 185 pound wrestler this is what happend..

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

styles make fights I think yoel would finish DC in the 2nd or 3rd round

still a weak thread though TS
I highly doubt that. Dont think he gets past gus in the first place and I am huge fan of both cormier and romero. Anyone that says romero can beat DC should quit watching mma.

If Romero fights DC, he will finally feel what it's like to be kissed after a brutal loss.

Dc isn't fighting anywhere but HW and big bucks now.
Yoel would have to jump right up to HW and win a fight against Nagannou...Stipe or Black Beast, to even get a sniff of Cormier.
It will be Cormier/Lesnar.
(And if UFC can bribe their way in...Cormier vs Jones at HW)
There really aren't any paying challenges left for DC and the company.

There are clear contenders fighting in the next few weeks for the #1 spot, why should the UFC give the shot to Romero?

that said if the bosses said fuck it and made the fight I wont be mad at all <{JustBleed}><RomeroSalute>

I wouldn't boycott but it's a bullshit fight and DC is 100% correct.

Why should he defend against a Romero who is coming off a loss and hasn't done anything of note at 205? Unless you count him missing weight and beating Rockhold or arguably getting the better of Whittaker

A "loss" lol

Nobody takes that seriously. Most of the media had him winning that fight. It was a pretty ridiculous decision tbh

Yoel is terrifying when he moves forward.
DC never gives that luxury up easily.

A "loss" lol

Nobody takes that seriously. Most of the media had him winning that fight. It was a pretty ridiculous decision tbh
47-47 seems like the fairest decision. People acting like Yoel clearly won and was robbed are getting too excited IMO.

Back