DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
how about this guy

sGpFwmv.gif

Lol, fucking DC. Its a safe fight with a big name attached to it, Shogun could lose his upcoming fight though and there would go that plan.

DC for sure wants 2 more fights it seems, one at LHW and one at HW. Seems like he wants a safe one in Shogun where he would minimize risk of injury or loss and then the huge retirement fight after Brock gets cleared.

It's bullshit, but its smart. I just don't want to see Shogun get mauled.

He’s going to go on a diet to fight Shogun? Fucking kidding me?

Doesnt want to fight blaydes

Doesnt want to fight Gus

Why do people like this guy again? His ass kissing/favoristim by UFC and matchmaking is obvious as hell

He already beat gus. Shogun deserves this.
no Shogun has beat three lower tier fighters at LHW one of which should've been a loss and if it didn't take place in Brazil would've been. Wanting him to get a titleshot because you're a fan is kind of sadistic you being a fan isn't going to change the fight from being an easy out for DC.

Prime Shogun got smashed by Chael, DC will kill him.

It will be hilarious if shogun Ko'd him.

Can you imagine how sherdog would explode? And how cormier would cry?

Pride never die!!!!

Would be dumb for Shogun to take that beating when he would have somewhat of a chance at competing for a vacant belt.

Unless the UFC throws a pile of money at him but I don't see that matchup being a huge PPV draw in 2018.

Always supporting DC and AKA, but if Cormier has two fights left they need to be Jones/Gus and Lesnar. Anything else is bullshit.

Imagine the shit storm if Rua knocks the fuck out of Cormier ! ^^

Because Gus beat him up worse than any other fighter ever besides Jones the Juice. He already admitted at the post fight press that he doesn't want "another war with Gus".
He doesn't want "another war with Gus" for Gus pay.

He fought Stipe and Jones twice and Rumble twice....he clearly isn't afraid of a dangerous fight, he wants to get paid.

DC just said on Ariel Helwani MMA show that Brock Lesnar is not guaranteed to be his next fight. He wants to fight Shogun next coz he has won some fights, an MMA legend, and is someone he respect. After that, he will go back to HW and fight Brock.

DC just said on Ariel Helwani MMA show that Brock Lesnar is not guaranteed to be his next fight. He wants to fight Shogun next coz he has won some fights, an MMA legend, and is someone he respect. After that, he will go back to HW and fight Brock.

who

Back