DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
He doesn't want "another war with Gus" for Gus pay.

He fought Stipe and Jones twice and Rumble twice....he clearly isn't afraid of a dangerous fight, he wants to get paid.

I know. At least he admits Gus is the worst possible risk/reward fight for him and that he only cares about money and easy fights anymore. He has admitted already a long time ago he wants to duck the Gus rematch if possible.

I know. At least he admits Gus is the worst possible risk/reward fight for him and that he only cares about money and easy fights anymore. He has admitted already a long time ago he wants to duck the Gus rematch if possible.
Basically if he isn't getting paid he would prefer the easier fight, He is nearly 40, in the cash out phase of his career.

As Max would say.... it is what it is.

Yeah if Dana smart he will shut that down and pay off USADA to get jones back next year and Brock allowed to juice or exemption. They can fight in November.

DC is stupid if he reites in march next year. Dude just KTFO of stipe and has big pay days a head and he is not slowing down.

Brock fight is very winnable and huge pay day.

Jones fight at HW

Blaydes at HW or someone else.
yeah if Dana White wants this thing to make money dont let DC fight shogun or defend the belt before he fights Brock, if DC loses to shogun that fight loses money, you gotta build it up with the momentum of coming off a massive upset defeat over Stipe

If they build it up and DC and Brock fight that fight will do well over a million buys I think it will do around 1.5 million ppv buys thats if DC doesnt lose before fighting Brock.

What if shogun pulls an upset and KOs DC cold ? how happy sherdog would be ?

He's clearly ducking Gus, and I can't blame him one bit. He's easily the clear successor to the lhw belt when DC retires, and I doubt DC wants to risk his riding off into the sunset against the most dangerous dude in the division. Ducking Blaydes though? Nah. I think he beats Blaydes pretty easily, but there's just no money in it.

Shogun???

tenor.gif

i hope DC is a good man and lets shogun full mount him and take the win

He earned the Lesnar fight but the other fight before his retirement either has to be Gus or Blaydes.

Shogun definitely deserves a title shot whether he has a chance or not
he'd be on a 4 fight win streak

yes!

let shogun ko him

Shogun is close to being done why call him out, he is shell of his former self.

no Shogun has beat three lower tier fighters at LHW one of which should've been a loss and if it didn't take place in Brazil would've been. Wanting him to get a titleshot because you're a fan is kind of sadistic you being a fan isn't going to change the fight from being an easy out for DC.

ya im so sadistic for supporting shogun in what he wants.

Back