DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
Shogun 2018 LHW champion confirmed!

Cherry picking Brock for one fight - sure whatever, it's shit for competitive integrity but whatever. Cherry picking Shogun on top of that instead of facing Gus - that's just lame.

*sees Shogun

<DCWhoa>

*challenges him

<36>

*gets ktfo
<DCrying>

Shogun retires.

M9b6.gif

as much as i love shogun, this is not a good fight.

but imagine a flash KO. that would be glorious to hear "....and NEWWWW"

pipedream, i know.

2 easy wins to end his career.

DC blew out his back bulking to 245. He needs to let his body get used to the weight now.

If he cuts to 205 again and then bulks up again within a 6-12 month timespan, his body is going to be FUBAR.

Very bad idea.

thats random as hell lol

Love shogun but that some bullshit not to mention Rua has a fight coming up that he's expected to lose.

As long as Gus wins his upcoming fight, I can't see anyone else fighting DC at 205.
Throw in fact that he's only guy on planet who gave both Jones and DC a run for their money = no brainer
Gus has always lost against all world class competition. We've already seen his chances at the highest level a dozen times. No one wants to pay $65 for that shit again. Shogun may be inconsistent nowadays but he's proven to be a championship level fighter in the past. I'd rather see him get a shot.

What if Anthony Smith sleeps him? Is DC the matchmaker now? This shit has to stop; first Bisping handpicking opponents, now this.

If shogun wins his next one I mean he is on a steak I suppose.

awesome! lol

War Shogun!

Love shogun but that some bullshit not to mention Rua has a fight coming up that he's expected to lose.

As long as Gus wins his upcoming fight, I can't see anyone else fighting DC at 205.
Throw in fact that he's only guy on planet who gave both Jones and DC a run for their money = no brainer

I wonder how much DC is just trying to get the same Ws that Jones has on his resume.

Cant understand how anyone likes DC.

Yeah, great, Shogun...why not Mark Coleman?

DC just said on Ariel Helwani MMA show that Brock Lesnar is not guaranteed to be his next fight. He wants to fight Shogun next coz he has won some fights, an MMA legend, and is someone he respect. After that, he will go back to HW and fight Brock.

Thoughts?

Thats risky why not just let your body recover? Why try and defend your title at light heavy and strain your body again?

It will hurt him cutting down from 245 to 205 especially at his age and if he loses it ruins the brock superfight momentum, just wait it out DC.

Back