DC and Stipe both supporting their World Cup teams

but we got more MMA fighters at the top... so we can kick their asses even if they are better at maneuvering a soccer ball... :D

That's right... I said "soccer."

<{cum@me}>

Haha... just playing with you my brother.... this convo has me curious as to why the US is not as active in the soccer (football) game as so much of the rest of the world.

All this pissing contest in this thread aside... is there any real understanding for this?

I know when I waz growing up that there waz no soccer team in my school. So I get that... but on the real... why not? Is there any real information out there about it?
yeah, I don't know. for some reason europe as a whole likes football but the US never gave a fuck about it. and they were also colonies of the UK, creators of the sport. what a shame

On the contrary, I often find pregnant women beautiful and immensely sexually attractive. It's the prostitution of privacy that made me wanna puke. Taking pictures half-naked and putting it on the internet for the whole world to see is revolting.

Hey man it's her choice, she thinks she looks beautiful and natural, empowering and all that stuff.

Yea social media, its not my cup of tea either but this younger folks sure seem to use it 24/7 and for this public people this is a legit tool.

Hey man it's her choice, she thinks she looks beautiful and natural, empowering and all that stuff.

Yea social media, its not my cup of tea either but this younger folks sure seem to use it 24/7.

Being desperate for validation isn't empowering, it's actually a legitimate symptom of powerlessness.

Being desperate for validation isn't empowering, it's actually a legitimate symptom of powerlessness.

Depends on how you see it, clearly she isn't looking from the same viewpoint you are, to each his own.

What kind of American with an Olympic background roots for France in any capacity? Doubt Ngannou even roots for them.

DC, being Louisiana Creole actually has more French blood than 90% of Team France.

Lol DC is thinking about food.. them croissants.
36076d4e6d1af7b1d74d1a0788767dba.gif

Well Stipe has bigger fish to fry. (click in the middle/sides for more pictures)

Dc last name is french and he is French lousiana creole so of course he will support France he is part French

Dc last name is french and he is French lousiana creole so of course he will support France he is part French

"Part French", yeah like 1/64. He should his trace ancestry to every country of his origins and support them.

"Part French", yeah like 1/64. He should his trace ancestry to every country of his origins and support them.
His last name is french man, dont you know about the cajuns and creole of louisiana?

His last name is french man, dont you know about the cajuns and creole of louisiana?

Doesn't make him French. He's not a French national. He's not culturally French. He can't even speak the language.

So how's he French? In what way?

Oh because someone from France moved to USA 2 centuries ago?
If that makes sense to you then you're pitiful.
French people won't consider him French. Because he's American not French.

The only connection he has is a surname and nothing more.

On my dad's side I'm Czech, English, Norwegian and Swedish and on my mom's I'm French, Italian, and German.

A lot of us Americans have different nationalities in us and if Cormier wants to go for France, that's alright. My dad supported Czecholosovakia when I was a kid and when their national hockey team came to town he got signed sticks and took pictures with the team.. I personally find nothing wrong with this at all.

I don't know, why do we have most gold and total Olympic medals?
Probably because you’re one of the largest countries on the planet.its basic stuff. The more people you have the more likely you are to have more people excelling in something.

Let’s take rio olympics for example:

Usa won 46 gold medals.
Great Britain won 27.

Great Britain is smaller than the state of Texas and I believe California also.

Overall population :

Usa 325 mil
: Great Britain 65 mil

How good does that really make you when you put it into context ?

Last edited:
Being in a position of mass media exposure as the wife of the baddest man on the planet can empower a lot of women to see themselves as beautiful as they "fat ass up" with a baby. I say it that way because some people disrespect the process in that way. It's not the runway model look... the belly is big... blah blah blah... but it's nature... & it's a miracle... & it's beautiful... & that's what her pictures show.

Now all that said... I don't know the first thing about her motivations. Maybe she is just an attention hungry diva who wants validation... (as you are implying) but I didn't see it that way at all. I saw it as a prominent figure in social media using her status to empower other pregnant ladies to see themselves as beautiful. Meanwhile she gets some very eligant pictures of herself in the process which will give her a smile as she seez how beautiful pregnancy can be. The same thing she's offering to anyone else who takes in the pictures empowers her as well... that's just obvious... doesn't mean she'z evil for getting something personally out of something that will help others as well.

Last thing on my agenda today I thought I'd be discussing... cue this one up. lol...

8FTMFXD.gif

Back