DC and Stipe both supporting their World Cup teams

Ha! No, you don't.

Dream on, sunshine.
Hmmm... interesting... that you claim I don't know you... but in this post here you claim to know me.

True, I am not, but I am still much more complex than you and everyone you ever knew or will know.
In fact you claim to have insight into everyone I ever knew & will ever know.

<OKC16>

Nah you cunt, you don’t care because you’ve always been below mediocre at it. Sour grapes at its finest.
Keep believing that chump. Pansies kicking around a fucking ball, either trying to keep it or get it back, GAY. Sorry you can't play anything fucking else cunt. Hey you get to watch a bunch of manlets run around kicking a ball while you sing shitty songs from the 70's. Even if we were good at it most of the country wouldn't give a fuck. The best soccer players are a midget, a pretty boy, and a diving pussy. Do you people have any sports that don't put people to sleep?

Keep believing that chump. Pansies kicking around a fucking ball, either trying to keep it or get it back, GAY. Sorry you can't play anything fucking else cunt. Hey you get to watch a bunch of manlets run around kicking a ball while you sing shitty songs from the 70's. Even if we were good at it most of the country wouldn't give a fuck. The best soccer players are a midget, a pretty boy, and a diving pussy. Do you people have any sports that don't put people to sleep?

“Manlets”, lol. Only a yank would use that word in an attempt to disqualify a sport. You people are childishly obsessed with size. You’re obsessed with your huge hideous cars that look like tractors, you’re obsessed with your monstrous portions of food and drink, you’re obsessed with 7ft tall, 300 pound gorillas in sports. It’s no surprise that you’ll never be able to appreciate a sport where skill and finesse are the deciding factors. This is something that is completely beyond you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back