DC and Stipe both supporting their World Cup teams

Monsieur Daniel Cormier is probably more french than a lot of France players.

that last pic is bizarre

wouldnt expect stipe to do something like that

France wins and all of a sudden DC is supporting France. Nothing in support before.

DC is obviously just trying to piss off Miocic more.

<36>

daily reminder the US has zero relevance in the biggest sport in the world

France wins and all of a sudden DC is supporting France. Nothing in support before.

DC is obviously just trying to piss off Miocic more.

<36>

Isn't DC from Louisiana, Lafayette ?

Isn't that place inside USA full of french influence ? New Orleans is a known and unique city inside USA for that thing.

Isn't DC from Louisiana, Lafayette ?

Isn't that place inside USA full of french influence ? New Orleans is known and unique city inside USA for that thing.

Kinda think DC might be Creole or something with some French heritage down the line

Kinda think DC might be Creole or something with some French heritage down the line

All I'm saying is that he isn't a bandwagoner fan.. he actually has some ties in a way with the french.

daily reminder the US has zero relevance in the biggest sport in the world
but we got more MMA fighters at the top... so we can kick their asses even if they are better at maneuvering a soccer ball... :D

That's right... I said "soccer."

<{cum@me}>

Haha... just playing with you my brother.... this convo has me curious as to why the US is not as active in the soccer (football) game as so much of the rest of the world.

All this pissing contest in this thread aside... is there any real understanding for this?

I know when I waz growing up that there waz no soccer team in my school. So I get that... but on the real... why not? Is there any real information out there about it?

Lol DC is thinking about food.. them croissants.

If Mexico can claim Velazquez, France can claim all those fighters with super obvious French names : Cormier, Couture, St-Pierre, Belfort, Poirier, Saint-Preux, Jardine... :D

All I'm saying is that he isn't a bandwagoner fan.. he actually has some ties in a way with the french.

Right, and that's cool imo. I've got some French heritage too on my mother's side, but I'm not a big enough soccer fan to pick a team tbh.

Sure....not a peep of support before when France was killing it.

Now they beat Croatia and he is all like " We did it"

Get the fuck out of here
ThisBriskGrouper.gif

I know when I waz growing up that there waz no soccer team in my school. So I get that... but on the real... why not? Is there any real information out there about it?

You guys simply have enough sports on your table already hard to make space for more.

Like serious the freaking NFL is like a religion or something and outside of your borders no one really gives a hoot.. like all I want is those new commercials and trailers.

Their not into pregnancy I guess. :D

On the contrary, I often find pregnant women beautiful and immensely sexually attractive. It's the prostitution of privacy that made me wanna puke. Taking pictures half-naked and putting them on the internet for the whole world to see is revolting.

Back