David Haye v Tony Bellew

Fuck me this interview. A rematch?
LOL! They should probably stop hugging and touching eachother on the stomach if they're gonna hype it.

Joshua's face when he called him was like "I ain't fighting you bruv... I got Wilder and Klitschko to knock out fam"
{<huh}

Bellew looked better against 2 legged fresh Haye than he did against gassed one legged weeble wobble Haye.
A real head scratcher.
i think it was because he was fresher. But literally passed the 4th round Bellew did NOTHING. Haye was landing more and was on one leg. Not a good look for Bellew at all.

My stream died before I could see AJ clown Bellew. Darn
Bellew called out AJ???? Lmao. RIP

Imagine having competitive rounds with a guy who's fighting off one leg, and your promoter badgering the ref and making them take the tape off the injured guy's ankle. Good God.

Imagine having competitive rounds with a guy who's fighting off one leg, and your promoter badgering the ref and making them take the tape off the injured guy's ankle. Good God.
about as embarrassing a fight for a winning fighter as i have ever seen

i think it was because he was fresher. But literally passed the 4th round Bellew did NOTHING. Haye was landing more and was on one leg. Not a good look for Bellew at all.
He was what 15 stone 3 in our scale, im around that weight, and im not a heavyweight..id think i would have to really eat a shit load of pies to really be a HW..
to me AJ is a real HW, he is just a big as fuck athletic man..
go back to cruiser dumbass..
AJ would have a early 1st round KO..easy money

about as embarrassing a fight for a winning fighter as i have ever seen
Eddie Hearn's reaction afterwards was cringeworthy. Screaming with joy and trying to hug Bellew (who pushes him away) because of a victory achieved solely through an injury.

The fact that he literally couldnt get him out of there when Haye was punch KOing himself...smh. Still a huge upset though.
Not really, I think he kind of made it clear that he doesn't want that.
Yeah even Isis is like..." no thats too inhumane "

Eddie Hearn's reaction afterwards was cringeworthy. Screaming with joy and trying to hug Bellew (who pushes him away) because of a victory achieved solely through an injury.
I mean seriously can you think of an example of a winning fighter getting so embarassed in a fight?
Like this is in the same category as the abomination that was Luis Santana-Terry Norris, where norris got DQ'd twice because Santana pretended he got ko'd from illegal shots in two fights

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/most-bizzare-series-of-fights-i-have-ever-seen.2958223/

The fact that he literally couldnt get him out of there when Haye was punch KOing himself...smh. Still a huge upset though.

Yeah even Isis is like..." no thats too inhumane "
yeah huge upset forsure. Shocking tbh. Im not sure what i do if i am bellew. Haye rematch or???? Haye is probably his money fight. They would get a lot for a rematch

Back